Toews Out Too, WTF?

HSBOB

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Because I'm speculating just like everyone else? There is no diagnosis, and until there is, if Hawks fans want to pity simp a guy just a couple years ago they were looking to trade that's on them.
Speculating what's wrong with the guy is one thing but speculating there's nothing wrong and he's just sitting out is a whale of a stretch to put it politely.
"Pitty simp" WTF and why? Just because most believe a class guy when he says something.
If you're in a mood to keep digging.......come over and help me with this ice crusted snow all over the place.....LOL!

HSBOB

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Screenshot-20201230-124718-2.png

Screenshot-20201230-124710-2.png

Screenshot-20201230-124703-2.png

Triggered, indeed
Don't know how I figure into this post but I haven't given you a single dislike......I just pointed out that you're digging a deeper and deeper hole on this subject.

KBIB

Would like my account deleted
Liked Posts:
Speculating what's wrong with the guy is one thing but speculating there's nothing wrong and he's just sitting out is a whale of a stretch to put it politely.
"Pitty simp" WTF and why? Just because most believe a class guy when he says something.
If you're in a mood to keep digging.......come over and help me with this ice crusted snow all over the place.....LOL!
I'm just finding the timing odd.

And no thanks. I shoveled my driveway already and erected a shrine to which I will pray for Trubisky on this coming Sunday out of the sleet/snow. My work is done.

gopher72

Liked Posts:
It could be Anticipatory Depression Reflux. Occasionally hits previously successful veterans who come to the realization that their best seasons are behind them with their current team. No real cure. Best treatment is either immediate dismissal of team management or more likely a trade.

Granada

Liked Posts:
Check Reddit, Twitter, social media. And every time it's mentioned the Toews simps and their "how dare you" bullshit follows when there hasn't been a medical diagnosis released.

If everyone is speculating, then speculate every aspect or scenario

Just because other random morons on social media are spouting this drivel doesn't somehow make your point any stronger. You can find confederacies of dunces touting many conspiracies across many subjects.

Honestly, it's just silly. Just admit you had a knee-jerk reaction initially as a fan and leave it at that -- don't double-down on this asinine belief. It's not a hill you want to die on.

CRM 114

Premium Member
Donator
Liked Posts:
Check Reddit, Twitter, social media. And every time it's mentioned the Toews simps and their "how dare you" bullshit follows when there hasn't been a medical diagnosis released.

If everyone is speculating, then speculate every aspect or scenario

That’s okay. The fact that you’re not linking any of this tells me you’re either making it up or getting it from conspiracy websites

Chief Walking Stick

Heeeh heeeeh he said POLES
Donator
Liked Posts:
I don't know what you'll are arguing or guessing about...

speculating...etc...

Toews listed like 5 symptoms and I mentioned it was Lyme Disease. When you factor in what makes sense, you have to also factor in an explanation for why they wouldn't just tell you whats up.

Its fucking Lyme Disease and the captain will do his best to get better, and then show us what it looks like when a mentally strong man with a broken body wills himself to do whatever he wants anyway.

Ya but @Martini said he's just pouting because of reddit and stuff... don't we have to believe him?

ZOMBIE@CTESPN

Liked Posts:
Captain doesn’t like we are rebuilding=faking an injury ?‍♂️

hawkinmontreal

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Oakland Athletics
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Duke Blue Devils
I don't know what you'll are arguing or guessing about...

speculating...etc...

Toews listed like 5 symptoms and I mentioned it was Lyme Disease. When you factor in what makes sense, you have to also factor in an explanation for why they wouldn't just tell you whats up.

Its fucking Lyme Disease and the captain will do his best to get better, and then show us what it looks like when a mentally strong man with a broken body wills himself to do whatever he wants anyway.
Mentally strong man with the best doctors money can buy, however to your point, If it was you or I claiming it was Lyme disease is one thing, Jonathan Toews his agents, lawyers, the Chicago Blackhawks are not at liberty to speak of such until they know exactly what is ailing him. They have confidentiality agreements put in place where everything will remain hush hush until Toews and his agents agree info can be released on his condition.

Last edited:

DaHawkz24

Liked Posts:
No, Lazarus did and Toews knew full well he would. So right there is a fail.

And who's making up things? Hawks fans making excuses and feeling sorry for a guy making ten million a year to sit at home? Or those who are looking at this entire off season and scratching their heads as to why after Dach mostly and Nylander will miss the entire year here the captain suddenly has some illness magically appear that makes a 32 year old man lethargic enough he can't play hockey.

Sorry, it doesn't add up. It reeks of NBA players sitting out, or Seabrook saying one week he feels healthy and can contribute then a month later a doctor is using his picture on a dart board then fixing both his hips and shoulder.

I'm the biggest Hawks homer here, but something isn't right about this one.

And God forbid if he actually has something wrong with him, you really want a medical department that diagnosed vertigo instead of MS looking at him?

Do you think that Seabrook didn't get shoulder and hip surgery that he needed? Was Hossa faking a skin condition because he knew the Hawks wouldn't contend anymore?

Im sure Toews is pissed at the direction of the team, but he isn't just sitting out because he doesn't want to play.

Chief Walking Stick

Heeeh heeeeh he said POLES
Donator
Liked Posts:
Do you think that Seabrook didn't get shoulder and hip surgery that he needed? Was Hossa faking a skin condition because he knew the Hawks wouldn't contend anymore?

Im sure Toews is pissed at the direction of the team, but he isn't just sitting out because he doesn't want to play.

Guy is an actual Special person. Not responding to him is probably best at this point.

blackpep72

Liked Posts:
I hope he will recover soon and lead the team.

But if he is not able to come back and play it means the Hawks will have a lot of salary cap space.

Any thoughts on what to do with that extra $$$

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Even with the extra money, Bowman would fuck it up.
Stan seems to be mentally corrupted by all kinds of smart guy blinders, and it feels like he would have to be deeply disgraced, hit bottom, and come up from the ground again as an area scout to have an value as a GM.

Hes lost any MOJO he ever had, and now we are just a sinking ship bailing water from three leaks. Whenever we plug one, two more burst.