Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Tom Brady played a whole season with a torn MCL at 40 something. I remember a younger Cutler sat out the NFCC with a knee boo boo. Smh
He came out and tried to play in the 2nd 1/2 without a brace and you could see the knee was unstable. Don't know if he refused the brace or they didn't have an appropriate one but he wanted to continue and was pulled from the game.

I believe Brunell played with a brace for a long time with with torn MCL and ACL. A fully torn ligament does not distract you as much as a partially torn one that swells up and gives pain with use.

Last edited:

Leomaz

Pissing people off the right way!
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
  2. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
I ain't believing it.

legendxofxlink

Whistle Dixie
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nashville Predators
  1. ETSU Buccaneers
  2. Tennessee Volunteers
I wouldn’t call Cutler soft but that one NFCC game throws his reputation in the dirt. He was playing like shit, he didn’t get along with his OC at all, those 2 reasons alone are enough to get him pulled.

Starion

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Tom Brady played a whole season with a torn MCL at 40 something. I remember a younger Cutler sat out the NFCC with a knee boo boo. Smh
This dumbassery will never die because most people are not doctors, nor do they simply listen to actual doctors. Cutler had a grade II tear which caused instability in every movement but some forward & back and filled his knee with blood over time. That's why he was seen trying to use the stationary bike on the sideline, then ended up having it iced when he couldn't play anymore without the ability to even plant it much less couldn't move side to side as was clear when he tried to play. Not at all the same injury as Brady. SMH indeed.

He came out and tried to play in the 2nd 1/2 without a brace and you could see the knee was unstable. Don't know if he refused the brace or they didn't have an appropriate one but he wanted to continue and was pulled from the game.

I believe Brunell played with a brace for a long time with with torn MCL and ACL. A fully torn ligament does not distract you as much as a partially torn one that swells up and gives pain with use.
^ This plus blood filling the knee to the point he couldn't move it eventually.
Ex-players piled on without even looking into the injury. Having a dismissive attitude sure led to Cutler losing that popularity contest / benefit of doubt in court of public opinion. Meanwhile other players beat women and are dumb enough to get caught doing drugs & get second chances.

I wouldn’t call Cutler soft but that one NFCC game throws his reputation in the dirt. He was playing like shit, he didn’t get along with his OC at all, those 2 reasons alone are enough to get him pulled.

Yes, he and the offense as a whole were playing like shit regardless up til the point of the injury. Sadly, it was one of those years they had shit for backup QB play. Was this the year the Bears could've put GB out of the playoffs week 16 but failed to pick up a live ball fumble that GB returned for easy 6? Or was it the one where Conte gave up the late bomb TD? So much pain. Fuckin' lucky cheesehead assholes.

SlickWilly

Team Ignore Member #2
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. Detroit Pistons
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. North Carolina Tar Heels
This dumbassery will never die because most people are not doctors, nor do they simply listen to actual doctors. Cutler had a grade II tear which caused instability in every movement but some forward & back and filled his knee with blood over time. That's why he was seen trying to use the stationary bike on the sideline, then ended up having it iced when he couldn't play anymore without the ability to even plant it much less couldn't move side to side as was clear when he tried to play. Not at all the same injury as Brady. SMH indeed.

Ex-players piled on without even looking into the injury. Having a dismissive attitude sure led to Cutler losing that popularity contest / benefit of doubt in court of public opinion. Meanwhile other players beat women and are dumb enough to get caught doing drugs & get second chances.

Yes, he and the offense as a whole were playing like shit regardless up til the point of the injury. Sadly, it was one of those years they had shit for backup QB play. Was this the year the Bears could've put GB out of the playoffs week 16 but failed to pick up a live ball fumble that GB returned for easy 6? Or was it the one where Conte gave up the late bomb TD? So much pain. Fuckin' lucky cheesehead assholes.
@BearClaw55 has shown more than once he's a dipshit.

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
any time a thread pops up like this, ppl always gonna bag on the talking head

which is reasonable. when someone is spouting opinions, it's good to question their background and experience and whatever

and even then, ppl are gon get wrong sometimes. just the nature of the game

But I'll tell you, at least Kollman puts in the work. At least he looks at all the bears tape and all the prospect tape before giving his take.

You watch Sims and you can tell that fuck is just repeating rumors and hasnt watched more than a game or 2. Same for a lot of the big names. They tryna have an opinion on everything that happens in the NFL every day. no way they are as prepared to talk about a specific topic as these other guys that spend 2 weeks doing a deep dive
Chris Simms was conceptually bad at football, inflates his own status while blaming his spleen on his lack of success. He's always been an an idiot that enjoys idioting. 12 TDs with 18 INTs, a 69 rating and 6.1 YPA . Imagine Mitch being a QB talent evaluator and it's worse than that.

Last edited:

KittiesKorner

CCS Donator
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
and he got beat by kyle ortong

JoJoBoxer

Liked Posts:
A fully-torn MCL is pretty damn hard to hide, so I am calling partial BS on this.

I had a fully-torn MCL and, with any sudden lateral movement, the knee bends in half sideways, like an open book closing, and I fell to the floor.

He would have to have been extremely lucky to not feel any lateral movement during games when pass rushers were trying to kill him.

The one thing that he had going for him with a fully-torn MCL is that there is zero pain.

I remember going to the doctor's office after the injury. He asked me if I felt any pain, as he held my knee with his left hand and moved my foot to a 90 degree angle sideways.

When I said no, he said, "OOOOHHH! That's bad!".

xer0h0ur

HS Referee HoF
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks

You're wasting your time on people that are black holes for logic.

msadows

Liked Posts:
A fully-torn MCL is pretty damn hard to hide, so I am calling partial BS on this.

I had a fully-torn MCL and, with any sudden lateral movement, the knee bends in half sideways, like an open book closing, and I fell to the floor.

He would have to have been extremely lucky to not feel any lateral movement during games when pass rushers were trying to kill him.

The one thing that he had going for him with a fully-torn MCL is that there is zero pain.

I remember going to the doctor's office after the injury. He asked me if I felt any pain, as he held my knee with his left hand and moved my foot to a 90 degree angle sideways.

When I said no, he said, "OOOOHHH! That's bad!".

Yea, not buying it. Sounds like the dude had a sprain if he played all season on it.

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
A fitted hinged brace can do wonders.