Tom Brady Retires

Bust

Liked Posts:
Gisele probably got talked into ftx crypto by Thomas Edward Patrick Brady Jr.

mattb78

My threads are FTO !
Liked Posts:
Brady got full of himself over the last few years. I guess he felt that he needed to prove he could win without Belichick, but he would have still been the GOAT had he retired when he left NE.

BeerFan

Liked Posts:
Brady retiring means 100% that Rogers will not retire this year!
Why do I say that? Because Rogers wants to be in a different HOF class than Brady so Rogers will be the keynote of the class. If he goes the same as Brady, GOAT takes keynote every time.

mecha

Liked Posts:
Brady got full of himself over the last few years. I guess he felt that he needed to prove he could win without Belichick, but he would have still been the GOAT had he retired when he left NE.
Belichick 8 rings. Belichick wins. the end

DrGonzo

Gazpacho Police
Donator
Liked Posts:
Maybe he wanted to get divorced all along and this was his strategy for making it look like she left him instead of vice versa?

• Haha
Reactions: BNB

BNB

Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  2. Oakland Raiders
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Maybe he wanted to get divorced all along and this was his strategy for making it look like she left him instead of vice versa?

Talk about going great lengths to avoid confrontation hahahaha

The Hawk

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Again. Per everyone
I'm glad. I kind of alluded to it when someone was talking about what the 9ers might do with their qb situation and I said that Brady was done. Don't be surprised if the 9ers talk to GB about Rodgers.

PackerNation

Winning Is A Habit
Liked Posts:
I'm glad. I kind of alluded to it when someone was talking about what the 9ers might do with their qb situation and I said that Brady was done. Don't be surprised if the 9ers talk to GB about Rodgers.
Any trade talk is all nothing but conjecture until Aaron decides if he wants to continue playing.

When Aaron decides on continuing playing, he and the Packers brass will sit down and discuss a path forward. Most probable is both Jordan Love and Aaron Rodgers being on the roster for 2023.

If the Packers do decide to entertain a trade, they would not send Aaron to San Fran, that I can promise you. Several teams would have interest and the Packers wouldn't trade him at all unless they got an offer they like. The Packers would have all the leverage in trade negotiations, if they do come to the point of exploring a trade.

pnch40

Liked Posts:
Any trade talk is all nothing but conjecture until Aaron decides if he wants to continue playing.

When Aaron decides on continuing playing, he and the Packers brass will sit down and discuss a path forward. Most probable is both Jordan Love and Aaron Rodgers being on the roster for 2023.

If the Packers do decide to entertain a trade, they would not send Aaron to San Fran, that I can promise you. Several teams would have interest and the Packers wouldn't trade him at all unless they got an offer they like. The Packers would have all the leverage in trade negotiations, if they do come to the point of exploring a trade.
You don’t think Aaron would be the first person in the line of “forcing a trade to X team”? He is me first and would 100% pull a Durant and say trade me here. Now.