Tom Brady Retires

bearsfan1977

Liked Posts:
He should have retired after winning the SB with Tampa. Would have been the perfect time to do it.

TezMaKai

Liked Posts:
Great career. Brady will likely go down as a top 5 QB all time.

Icculus

The Great and Knowledgeable
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Army Black Knights
Waiting for a Barry McCockiner vid regarding this bit of news.

PackerNation

Winning Is A Habit
Liked Posts:
You don’t think Aaron would be the first person in the line of “forcing a trade to X team”? He is me first and would 100% pull a Durant and say trade me here.
Aaron wants to stay in Green Bay and finish his career there. He has talked about that being the "dream" for several years. Last June he was asked if he would finish his career in Green Bay: "Yes, absolutely."

Aaron just realizes the Packers do have the option of trading him if he decides to keep playing. That would not be his choice. Probable that the Packers would keep both J-Love and Aaron for 2023. The Packers will pick up Jordan's 5th-year option by May 1st of this year. J-Love is for sure going nowhere.

Again(since no one here can comprehend facts it seems), if the Packers do indeed decide to explore a trade for Aaron, the Packers would have full control of the trade. Aaron doesn't have a no trade clause in his contract. The Packers control where he would be traded and for what, IF they even explore a trade.

Again, all this trade talk is just conjecture because no one knows yet if Aaron is going to continue playing. And even if he does, the most probable outcome is both J-Love and Aaron on the roster for 2023. The Packers nor Aaron have said they want a trade or even broached the possibility in their discussions. Adam Schefter saying "a trade is possible" means absolutely nothing. A boulder falling from the sky on your head is also "possible."

I know some like to create and believe false narratives about the Packers. Some think if they type BS about the Packers enough times that it will become true, but that is not reality.

In a couple weeks Aaron said everyone will know his decision on whether to continue playing.

Stay tuned....

didshereallysaythat

Liked Posts:
Aaron wants to stay in Green Bay and finish his career there. He has talked about that being the "dream" for several years. Last June he was asked if he would finish his career in Green Bay: "Yes, absolutely."

Aaron just realizes the Packers do have the option of trading him if he decides to keep playing. That would not be his choice. Probable that the Packers would keep both J-Love and Aaron for 2023. The Packers will pick up Jordan's 5th-year option by May 1st of this year. J-Love is for sure going nowhere.

Again(since no one here can comprehend facts it seems), if the Packers do indeed decide to explore a trade for Aaron, the Packers would have full control of the trade. Aaron doesn't have a no trade clause in his contract. The Packers control where he would be traded and for what, IF they even explore a trade.

Again, all this trade talk is just conjecture because no one knows yet if Aaron is going to continue playing. And even if he does, the most probable outcome is both J-Love and Aaron on the roster for 2023. The Packers nor Aaron have said they want a trade or even broached the possibility in their discussions. Adam Schefter saying "a trade is possible" means absolutely nothing. A boulder falling from the sky on your head is also "possible."

I know some like to create and believe false narratives about the Packers. Some think if they type BS about the Packers enough times that it will become true, but that is not reality.

In a couple weeks Aaron said everyone will know his decision on whether to continue playing.

Stay tuned....
This is what you believe. Doesn't mean it is true.

Rodgers has given no indication whatsoever that he wants to play for the Packers if he plays football next year. He has said that his mind is not made up yet. Only thing he really said is he doesn't want to be part of a rebuild and he wants to play with his buddies like washed up Cobb and reserve tight end Tonyan.

Personally, I find it hard to believe that if Rodgers stays with the Packers that they pick up Love's option. I just can't see the Packers having Rodgers on the team starting and Love being a backup getting paid over 20 million against the cap. If they pick up Love's option, he is starting. That is my opinion ofcourse.

GoBears

Liked Posts:
Tom Brady retires and all most of these butthurt, jealous, and bitter Bears fans can think about is Aaron Rodgers.

Too funny!

View attachment 25995
Welcome to decades of mediocrity. Where we're you last season? It's almost like you talked shit all off season and then disappeared the second the Peckers shit the bed. Does this mean you'll be gone by week 2 next season too?

cameronkrazie86

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Atlanta Braves
  1. Golden State Warriors
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Vegas Golden Knights
  1. Duke Blue Devils
  2. Nebraska Cornhuskers
Tom Brady retires and all most of these butthurt, jealous, and bitter Bears fans can think about is Aaron Rodgers.

Too funny!

Your initial post makes no sense in the context of this thread. The first comment made about Rodgers was about hoping he retires before the Packers can trade him. The second was making an astute observation of Rodgers not retiring the same year as Brady for HOF reasons.

So uhh, where is the butthurt, jealous and bitter Bear fans?

TL1961

Liked Posts:
Rodgers certainly won't retire now, as that would mean he would be in the same HOF class a s Brady and it wouldn't be All About Aaron.

PackerNation

Winning Is A Habit
Liked Posts:
This is what you believe. Doesn't mean it is true.

Rodgers has given no indication whatsoever that he wants to play for the Packers if he plays football next year. He has said that his mind is not made up yet. Only thing he really said is he doesn't want to be part of a rebuild and he wants to play with his buddies like washed up Cobb and reserve tight end Tonyan.

Personally, I find it hard to believe that if Rodgers stays with the Packers that they pick up Love's option. I just can't see the Packers having Rodgers on the team starting and Love being a backup getting paid over 20 million against the cap. If they pick up Love's option, he is starting. That is my opinion ofcourse.
You have no clue what you are talking about. Jordan Love's cap hit for 2023 will be 3.9 million. The 20 million would be in 2024 his 5th year.

didshereallysaythat

Liked Posts:
You have no clue what you are talking about. Jordan Love's cap hit for 2023 will be 3.9 million. The 20 million would be in 2024 his 5th year.
Right, and they would like him SOO MUCH to pay him that money in the 5th year without him ever starting before that year. That makes no sense whatsoever. And you know it.

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
He says, as he gargles Aaron Rodgers cum.

Hahaha Bears fans. Amirite?
Pay him no attention. He was so sure that Sammy Watkins was the missing piece for the Packers offense.

PackerNation

Winning Is A Habit
Liked Posts:
Right, and they would like him SOO MUCH to pay him that money in the 5th year without him ever starting before that year. That makes no sense whatsoever. And you know it.
The Packers have 2 QBs they really like. Champagne problem. I said the most probable for 2023 is that both Jordan Love and Aaron Rodgers are on the roster. That is factual.

Aaron has said he still enjoys everything and thinks he can still play at a high level. All signs point to him coming back. The Packers could indeed choose to trade him, but that is not the most probable outcome.

When Aaron makes his final decision in a couple weeks(After the Super Bowl) The Packers and he will sit down and discuss a path going forward. Aaron has already said he is willing to rework his deal. You seem to imply Aaron wants to be traded. He has said all along he wants to play his whole career in Green Bay. He just admits the reality is that a trade is possible "If the Packers decide they want to go younger. If I want to keep playing and they decide to go younger, then a trade would be the only option."

The Packers will do what is best for franchise. One more year with both Aaron and J-Love is not only the most probable, but very doable.

The Packers are in a better position at QB than 85% of the NFL no matter what they do.

Rob219_CBMB

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
The Packers have 2 QBs they really like. Champagne problem. I said the most probable for 2023 is that both Jordan Love and Aaron Rodgers are on the roster. That is factual.

Aaron has said he still enjoys everything and thinks he can still play at a high level. All signs point to him coming back. The Packers could indeed choose to trade him, but that is not the most probable outcome.

When Aaron makes his final decision in a couple weeks(After the Super Bowl) The Packers and he will sit down and discuss a path going forward. Aaron has already said he is willing to rework his deal. You seem to imply Aaron wants to be traded. He has said all along he wants to play his whole career in Green Bay. He just admits the reality is that a trade is possible "If the Packers decide they want to go younger. If I want to keep playing and they decide to go younger, then a trade would be the only option."

The Packers will do what is best for franchise. One more year with both Aaron and J-Love is not only the most probable, but very doable.

The Packers are in a better position at QB than 85% of the NFL no matter what they do.
Aaron has said he still enjoys everything and thinks he can still play at a high level. All signs point to him coming back.

hey doggy, I believe that Aaron said elsewhere... "He believes he can win MVP ELSEWHERE".

mecha

Liked Posts:
I find it a strange personnel move to give Rodgers all that money and surround him with shit. did they think he was able to do it all by himself?

also Rodgers and Brady are apples and oranges. especially with money. maybe if Rodgers wasn't such a toxic shitbag he could've had a sugar mama for like 15 years too.

PackerNation

Winning Is A Habit
Liked Posts:
Aaron has said he still enjoys everything and thinks he can still play at a high level. All signs point to him coming back.

hey doggy, I believe that Aaron said elsewhere... "He believes he can win MVP ELSEWHERE".
He never said that little Bears fan, but cool story. He was asked by Pat if he thinks he can still play at a high level?

"The highest, I think I can win another MVP in the right situation."

Five seconds later he was talking about the fact that the dream has always been to play his whole career in Green Bay.

This is just another case of a Bears fan making up quotes from Packers players. So sad when little Bears fans feel the need to make crap up because the Packers have owned their team for decades. Butthurt and lying is never a good look little one.

The Packers have 2 QBs they love. Not a bad problem to have. The Packers will always do what is best for the franchise. Bears fans will ALWAYS cry when the topic is Green Bay, because their souls have been crushed by the Packers.

Toodle Loo Little Bears fans!
bears-fans-be-like.jpg

The Hawk

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
He never said that little Bears fan, but cool story. He was asked by Pat if he thinks he can still play at a high level?

Five seconds later he was talking about the fact that the dream has always been to play his whole career in Green Bay.

This is just another case of a Bears fan making up quotes from Packers players. So sad when little Bears fans feel the need to make crap up because the Packers have owned their team for decades. Butthurt and lying is never a good look little one.

The Packers have 2 QBs they love. Not a bad problem to have. The Packers will always do what is best for the franchise. Bears fans will ALWAYS cry when the topic is Green Bay, because their souls have been crushed by the Packers.

View attachment 26007
The Packer's will not beat the Bear's again as long as Josh Fields is their quarterback

Rob219_CBMB

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers

View attachment 26007
YOU LEAVING SOMETHING OUT?

finish the quote...