Tom Thayer unloads on Justin Fields' last four games "If Justin doesn't scramble anymore the rest of the season I don't care."

wazzupi

Liked Posts:
Tom Thayer with a harsh reality check on QB1

Typical oline ass saving bullshit. There is no way he believes from how shit the oline is to no one having the ability to get open quickly at wr he can actually believe this. Should justin fields get murdered in the backfield with so little passing attempts and improvise with his feet all the time and have a shit ton of designed runs plays ??? No when you combine all that bullshit it isn't good for anyone but to say because he can run the ball that's why it's not sustainable ?!? Lol please Thayer feed your bullshit to the birds.

wazzupi

Liked Posts:
Don't worry CCS will soon label him a moron and a troll and mock him mercilessly for criticism of Fields
Maybe he shouldn't show ignorance to the state of this team particularly the offensive unit. But we'll just have a guy on ccs slurping the old has been Tom Thayer sack. when he has played the QB position I'll listen to him but he is showing his OL bias.

Anytime45

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:

vabearsfan15

Liked Posts:
I'm not sure Thayers comments are really that critical of Fields.He is just echoing the notion that the most important thing to do at this juncture in the season is to develop Fields as a passer. We know he can run well. We know he can make something out of nothing.

All Thayer is saying is how can Fields grow as a passer if he doesn't throw. How is he supposed to grade himself? How is he supposed to hrow confidence and know he is learning? How is he supposed to develop a connection with his receivers? Thayer is moreso getting on Getsy to stick with the passing game.

SugarWalls

Liked Posts:
I'm not sure Thayers comments are really that critical of Fields.He is just echoing the notion that the most important thing to do at this juncture in the season is to develop Fields as a passer. We know he can run well. We know he can make something out of nothing.

All Thayer is saying is how can Fields grow as a passer if he doesn't throw. How is he supposed to grade himself? How is he supposed to hrow confidence and know he is learning? How is he supposed to develop a connection with his receivers? Thayer is moreso getting on Getsy to stick with the passing game.
Yeah this make sense if you are not watching the bears play football or if you’ve blacked out every game before the pats game. Go re watch those games and see how this take sounds.

SugarWalls

Liked Posts:
Holeeeeee shit. I’m impressed @DanielCCSBears

You’ve outdone ccs. You managed 2 world class all time horrible takes in one article. Truly legendary, these need to be put up for some type of award.

“The strain Justin Fields put on his body over the last four games, games in which the Bears lost three straight before the fourth one day highlighted that Fields WILL NEVER BE THE QUARTERBACK the Bears need to be competitive on an annual basis.”

“The Bears CAN WIN WITH JUSTIN FIELDS, BUT THEY WILL NEVER WIN BECAUSE OF JUSTIN FIELDS and that is the key takeaway from this game and this season.”

The caps lock says it all lmao. Guy is so mad he can’t sit down and analyze what he is actually seeing and blames it all on the best player on the entire team. Incredible.

jsu34

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Doesn't sound like he was getting on Fields. I mean, who called the plays? Fields or Getsy? Getsy is the OC, not Fields.
And if no one is open and Schofield is out there is he supposed to take a dive or get whatever he can get?

Again, scrambling isn't getting Fields hurt. It's the designed runs where he is getting hit (sometimes after he slides). No one really touches him on the scrambles.

So again, who is calling the runs for him?

MDB111™

O Doyle Rules
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Maryland Terrapins
Don't worry CCS will soon label him a moron and a troll and mock him mercilessly for criticism of Fields

Totally! Because Tom self banned himself from talkin Bears football and posts videos and writes articles twice a day about the same subject he has already posted on. And then plays the victim when called out for his B.S? Totally!
Congrats on sticking with Tom the Troll!

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
Holeeeeee shit. I’m impressed @DanielCCSBears

You’ve outdone ccs. You managed 2 world class all time horrible takes in one article. Truly legendary, these need to be put up for some type of award.

“The strain Justin Fields put on his body over the last four games, games in which the Bears lost three straight before the fourth one day highlighted that Fields WILL NEVER BE THE QUARTERBACK the Bears need to be competitive on an annual basis.”

“The Bears CAN WIN WITH JUSTIN FIELDS, BUT THEY WILL NEVER WIN BECAUSE OF JUSTIN FIELDS and that is the key takeaway from this game and this season.”

The caps lock says it all lmao. Guy is so mad he can’t sit down and analyze what he is actually seeing and blames it all on the best player on the entire team. Incredible.
I'm sorry your ability to read analogies sucks. Fields ceiling is like Kirk Cousins at best. A career 500 QB who will need the ideal situation around him to win. High level defense Pro Bowl caliber offensive line and receivers.

Then when Fields gets to the playoffs every once in a while he'll lose games to teams with equal talent. The Bears will struggle every year to make the playoffs with Fields.

Derek Carr Kirk Cousins Kyler Murray Jared Goff Jay Cutler. He'll be that starter that hangs on and never wins more than 10 games. Circa Trubisky 2018.

abegibronlives

Liked Posts:
Quarterbacks who run a lot come in two categories - The ones who slide and duck out of bounds and protect themselves, and the ones who take on linebackers and safeties.

The former are more likely to have a longer, more productive career.

If Feilds can learn to run smarter, and throw fewer crucial interceptions btw, my guess is he'll be just fine.

If not....

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
I'm sorry your ability to read analogies sucks. Fields ceiling is like Kirk Cousins at best. A career 500 QB who will need the ideal situation around him to win. High level defense Pro Bowl caliber offensive line and receivers.

Then when Fields gets to the playoffs every once in a while he'll lose games to teams with equal talent. The Bears will struggle every year to make the playoffs with Fields.

Derek Carr Kirk Cousins Kyler Murray Jared Goff Jay Cutler. He'll be that starter that hangs on and never wins more than 10 games. Circa Trubisky 2018.
Bookmarked.