Tonight’s Biggest Loser

NCChiFan

Bald, fat, toothless
Donator
Liked Posts:
Defense is trash led by a rookie D coordinator.

They look slow and old. Jackson, Roquan, Mack and Quinn were rarely mentioned.
Well, neither was Donald or Floyd...

sevvy

Get rich, or try dying
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
Down 20 and we put Dalton back out there to throw 5 yard passes. Everyone but Nagy is going to see the problem with this.

I don't think this team can beat Detroit. Lol.

Dragon Slayer

Formerly Hawkeye
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Justin Fields is the biggest loser. There is no reason why he shouldn't be getting snaps in the 4th.

Spin

Liked Posts:
It's us, the fans. We're fucked. We will not be a relevant team until we clean house. McCaskey, Pace, Nagy - they all have to go. Fields won't be enough to turn this franchise around with these bums holding him back.

DC

Minister of Archaic Titillations
Donator
Liked Posts:
Did anyone besides Hicks have a good game today?

roadwarrior_joe

Liked Posts:
The fans are the biggest losers, and it started last year when the McStupids told the fan base that because the team broke a 6 game losing streak by winning a game that the HC and GM where the reason this happened, the glue that held the team together.

HearshotKDS

Liked Posts:
Looking like whatever the Bears did for CB 2 and NB didn’t work- while our undisciplined FS regressed another step. How do both safeties let runners go free behind them in 2 deep shell on multiple plays? The S were worse than last year and it’s the same damn guys - think you need to bench them in game if it continues you have to send the message that you don’t tolerate mental lapses like that.

DaaBears

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I thought Kmet made the most of all of his opportunities. Montgomery had a fantastic game. And I'll say it... The O line was not terrible.

Those are exactly my thoughts. Those 3.