Tony Buzbee Lying about Police Reports

BearClaw55

SELL THE TEAM
Donator
Liked Posts:

The cracks are starting to show in this smear Watson campaign.

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks

The cracks are starting to show in this smear Watson campaign.
I suspect you're correct but it only takes one officer to ask one alleged victim a question for Buzbee to spin it without lying. Fucking lawyer speak.

Like most things, everyone takes sides before they know shit. Sounds convenient but I'll just wait a bit and see what falls out.

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
I suspect you're correct but it only takes one officer to ask one alleged victim a question for Buzbee to spin it without lying. Fucking lawyer speak.

Yep. Slimeball tactic

Black Rainbow

ChatGPT Created Account
Liked Posts:
Watson booked a session with a masseuse during which he “got completely naked, got an erection and asked her what she was going to do about that erection?”

Chief Walking Stick

Heeeh heeeeh he said POLES
Donator
Liked Posts:
Wonder how the meatballs here would react if it were say.... someone that looked like Tom Brady..... for instance that was in this Watson situation.

I am guessing the same way they defended the former white house resident...

Black Rainbow

ChatGPT Created Account
Liked Posts:
Wonder how the meatballs here would react if it were say.... someone that looked like Tom Brady..... for instance that was in this Watson situation.

I am guessing the same way they defended the former white house resident...

* Ben Roethlisberger

Brady only bangs a super model that he married. Ben's been known to bang party-girls in the bar restroom.

bamainatlanta

Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
* Ben Roethlisberger

Brady only bangs a super model that he married. Ben's been known to bang party-girls in the bar restroom.

The thought that Bears brass considered Big Ben this offseason is very discouraging. Fuck that guy.

Black Rainbow

ChatGPT Created Account
Liked Posts:
The thought that Bears brass considered Big Ben this offseason is very discouraging. Fuck that guy.

I'm too lazy to look up what happened with Ben. I think he settled out of court and lost a bunch of money. Probably the same thing will happen here. But when Ben did it...there was no "league personal conduct policy" (at least I don't think so).

Now that the league has decided to involve itself in police matters, and caving to social pressure, it may be forced to discipline players or look like a total hypocrite.

BearClaw55

SELL THE TEAM
Donator
Liked Posts:

The attorney lives around the conner from Texans owner McNair. Wow

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
I'm too lazy to look up what happened with Ben. I think he settled out of court and lost a bunch of money. Probably the same thing will happen here. But when Ben did it...there was no "league personal conduct policy" (at least I don't think so).

Now that the league has decided to involve itself in police matters, and caving to social pressure, it may be forced to discipline players or look like a total hypocrite.

You mean now that the league decided to be somewhat responsible?

bamainatlanta

Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:

Basically Ben sexually assaulted a girl in a Milledgeville bar--and his cop buddy meddled in the investigation and basically destroyed any evidence, if I remember correctly

Black Rainbow

ChatGPT Created Account
Liked Posts:
Basically Ben sexually assaulted a girl in a Milledgeville bar--and his cop buddy meddled in the investigation and basically destroyed any evidence, if I remember correctly

Yeah, it looks like his bodyguards were former cops or what not and they covered for him.

- He actually did get suspended for four games due to the league conduct policy.
- Deshaun might be looking at a suspension too.

Da Coach

Liked Posts:
That was the second incident. The first was a hotel employee. He called her up to his room and said his TV didn't work. Then he assaulted her.

Fucking Ruthlessbanger

bamainatlanta

Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
That was the second incident. The first was a hotel employee. He called her up to his room and said his TV didn't work. Then he assaulted her.

Fucking Ruthlessbanger

I forgot about that one. Fuck that guy

Briggs is GOAT

Liked Posts:

Fucking Ruthlessbanger
Well tbf one of the hotel employees said in a sworn affidavit that the one who was "assaulted" bragged about having sex with him, and that she wanted to have sex wit him and get pregnant with a "little Roethlisberger." These 2 women were friends as well as coworkers, so there's at least some doubt in this case.

IIRC, the college student one is more damning.

EDPeezy

Liked Posts:

Like most things, everyone takes sides before they know shit. Sounds convenient but I'll just wait a bit and see what falls out.

Sounds like you’ve already taken a side