Too many holes to literally fill but i am still of the belief that Ryan Poles can do jjjust enough towards plugging most of them now

Liked Posts:
Another casual fan that doesn’t understand that passing yards are dependent on passing volume.

I understand that, I also think most Bears fans understand that Fields didn’t throw much this season and was forced to scramble due to a porous oline.

Provided a better oline Fields should be throwing more and if he’s good enough should be able to have a similar impact as Lawrence.

Claypool, Mooney and to a lesser extent Kmet have shown previous to suggest they are capable of equaling if not exceeding what the Jags receivers are capable of.

The main things that could hold them back from doing similar are the oline not giving Fields time to throw or Fields frankly not being as good as hyped to be

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I agree…a couple trades, a few good picks, a few good signings.

The staff is now far more familiar with team and can evaluate needs so much better.

I think we need two off-seasons, but to your point we could jump up to .450-.550 ball club range.

Bet on yourself and trade picks this year with bad ball clubs looking to jump up and pay handsome in next years currency, and sweeten the pot with our own picks next year if you believe in yourself.