Top 10 Fantasy Football Sleepers for 2010 NFL Season

Status
Not open for further replies.

USCChiFan

Crow's Nest
Donator
Liked Posts:
Disagree w/ Harrison. He's gonna share/split carries w/ Montario Hardesty who Mangini oddly seems to like more than Harrison. Also, while I don't disagree w/ Benn, and Training Camp isn't really a good way to evaluate a player, Mike Williams has been the more impressive rookie of the two and he's more of a sleeper than Benn IMO.

ClydeLee

Liked Posts:
Hardesty has a injury history and got hurt day one of camp and will miss approximately 2 weeks. He could be perfectly healthy by the time the season starts and win the starter spot. James Davis is their 3rd back who could take a lot of carries but he was hurt last year due to alleged illegal practicing.(Which I think was ruled invalid.)

Both those guys could be hurt leaving Harrison to take the bulk, and when you hold out on your RFA tag you can get treated back poorly. He still is a good sleeper pick option but he may not stay healthy all year if he starts.

Your right about Williams, but Benn can be a short pass YAC threat that may work better when you have a young kinda bad Freeman like qb.

BullsFan_1

Liked Posts:
I don't have any huge problems with your list, but I'm not sure if you could consider John Carlson a sleeper. I assumed he was pretty well established as a top 10 TE already.

I would look out for Eddie Royal and Brandon Pettigrew. Those are two potential sleepers that I can think of off the top of my head at the moment...I have many more, but I'll have to give it some more thought at a reasonable time of day.

Status
Not open for further replies.