Top RB Trade pondering

Starion

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Chubb for Mixon??

Chubb higher ceiling - for sure UNTIL K Hunt comes back from suspension. Now he may not be ready to roll day 1, but I don't like the long play there, esp. with $$ league playoffs.

Background: I traded the last #14 pick for #7 and top 5 RBs were gone. I honestly failed to research that pick & trusted Yahoo rankings w/out realizing the Hunt situation. Dumb move. Should I just ride it out? BTW, I got a pretty good lineup, which I'll post, but know that my RB depth sucks. D. Mont is my RB2. Flexing WR or TE Hunter Henry (who might be trade bait too) with Kittle starting.

Last edited:

Dragon Slayer

Formerly Hawkeye
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
I think I'd ride it out too. Mixon scares me a bit. That offense blows and so does the line. Chubb is a stud. Who knows what kind of shape Hunt is in after his suspension. Not an ideal situation, but maybe you can persuade the Hunt owner into a trade if you're that concerned.

Sit on Henry for a few weeks and see what kind of usage Monty gets. If Henry has a couple good games then try and sell high to an owner who sat on a TE and try and trade for an RB2

ijustposthere

Message Board Hero
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
  2. Purdue Boilermakers
I wouldn't be worried about Chubb or Mixon. Both are gonna be studs.

modo

Based
Donator
Liked Posts:
I would stick with Chubb...I think they are close enough point wise.....if you do make a trade do it after this week.