Torrents for Bulls games

collisrost

Liked Posts:
I happen not to be in the USA, and as such have a very hard time watching Bulls games live. (They come on at like 5:00 a.m. here in India.) There must be lots of other people who for whagtever reason can neither catch the broadcasts on TV nor watch streaming live on the internet.

Help! We need some way to watch our beloved Bulls. If anyone knows where we can regularly get torrent downloads or if anhyone would be nice enough to record and seed the games we'd all be eternally grateful. I usually go to http://bt.davka.info/ but they don't often havew the games. If anyone wants to seed games, that's a great site to do it to.

I'm desperate. As Doug says, this has the potential to be a special season... whatever happens I want to be able to experience it.

Thanks guys

RC_Skinny22

Sharpshooter
Donator
Liked Posts:
What about the league pass? I know its kind of expensive but you get all games in hd and you can watch it till 48 hours after the game. So a replay of a game will start every 3 hours I think.

engies

Liked Posts:
cool007 said he was gonna capture em dont know whats happened thou :(

collisrost

Liked Posts:
In Panchgani. A small tourist town on a hill about 6 hours from Mumbai. Peaceful, but isolated. I like it here. I travel around a lot though, do educational consulting.

??? ??????

Liked Posts:
I won't have my system setup yet early in the season, but probably for the second half at the very least, if I get my internet fixed at my apartment, I can probably record some games and upload them somewhere.