Tracking Bears season numbers

gwharris2254

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
I hate to say this but ( because this has been said before for decades ),

Where are the Bears playmaking WRs ? ... Pettis and EQ are fine #3s or 4s, serviceable

.... while at least ARodgers has Watkins, Cobb, and Amari Rodgers AND a couple of good young ones

I think the Bears running game Oline and RBs are great and good enough to be championship caliber, but once again the Passing game

suffers from pass protection and lack of capable receivers

As thousands have said : No weapons, or in the least, not enough.

D seems good but is it championship caliber already ? No. We get gashed in the running game by good running teams. With all the young players

the Bears have on D, they should improve game by game

Presently we are a middle of the road NFL team, worthy of a 7-9 Win season ... 7-10 to 9-8, but young and growing

Can we Clearly state that Fields is not good enough ? No. The team behind him is middle of the road Folks.

When we Clearly have a better team on O then we should be able to definitively evaluate Fields ceiling, not before. Before is just spieling the

media disinformation.

The Bears did great last night. I enjoyed their efforts and thought all those young players did a good job against GB and feel I cannot judge

Fields yet

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
This whole board owes Bust an apology...lol.
For what? For constantly taking the contrarian opinion because he's a troll?

You're not sinking so low as to actually ignoring his blatantly obvious bit because it aligns with your anti-Fields agenda?

Black Rainbow

ChatGPT Created Account
Liked Posts:
For what? For constantly taking the contrarian opinion because he's a troll?

You're not sinking so low as to actually ignoring his blatantly obvious bit because it aligns with your anti-Fields agenda?
There is no "anti-Fields agenda." He's been consistently disappointing, and I've been consistently pointing it out.

That's all there is to it, anything else is all in your head.

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
There is no "anti-Fields agenda." He's been consistently disappointing and I've been consistently pointing it out.

That's all there is to it, anything else is all in your head.
You're not replying to moron. I know you. I know your bit. Its been so obvious.

NCChiFan

Bald, fat, toothless
Donator
Liked Posts:
Fields isn't the guy,i've seen enough

We can sit here and go round and round just like we did with Trubisky and say give him time bla bla bla,if Fields was the man.....he would have shown us already and Poles knows this.I guarantee Poles drafts a QB with the first pick or signs one in the offseason,he's known since he was hired as GM that Justin wasn't going to be QB Long term .

It sucks because I wanted Fields to be the guy,he just isn't and the quicker we all accept it the better off the bears will be..
Yet Trubisky is the starting QB in Pittsburgh.

Also, it isn't us that has to be convinced, it isn't us to analyze the tape, it isn't us getting or not getting open, it isn't us calling plays. All of this falls on the coaching staff and the GM (who didn't look to pleased last night).

Bears are in a rebuild, we all know that or we should. There will be bumps along the way. I need to see improvement.

And for the life of me, if your team is running crazy against a team, why stop? >mutters<

BradyJay

Liked Posts:
Remember when some of you thought the Bears wr were better than the Packers? ????