Trade Bustin Fields

KPBears

Liked Posts:
If Darnold could command a 2nd, 4th and 5th, the Bears can at least get a 1st back. Cut their loss, let the new GM and coach pick their own guy. Fields isn't it.

46plank

Liked Posts:
If Darnold could command a 2nd, 4th and 5th, the Bears can at least get a 1st back. Cut their loss, let the new GM and coach pick their own guy. Fields isn't it.
Whatever?

Bust

Liked Posts:
Not so long ago a poster mocked his name by calling him Justin Fieldgoals and was met with insult on said poster. That's actually a compliment. Who woulda thunk . . .

KittiesKorner

CCS Donator
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
I get the loss is tough, but shit threads like this make me think we don't deserve a good quarterback because of all the idiot meatballs we have in our fan base.
Says the comcast support rep who live-tweets local sports radio

marioworld

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
I get the loss is tough, but shit threads like this make me think we don't deserve a good quarterback because of all the idiot meatballs we have in our fan base.
I haven't read a post that better sums up the average Bears fan.

Rob Noxious

Liked Posts:
I’m sticking with the kid. I actually feel sorry for him. He needs good coaching.

Noonthirtyjoe

Liked Posts:
Well I was just having fun with those that called him a sure fire HOF QB. To be a HOF QB you need a top coach and team around you. Fields has neither. We need to sit him and start the red rocket and hope the next coach can use him.

CRM 114

Premium Member
Donator
Liked Posts:
To whom and for what?

botfly10

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:

OK vash