Trade Deadline/Future Line discussion

Bigbarn27

Liked Posts:
wow the game ended 5 hrs ago and I still cant get that 5 on 3 out of my mind.

JimAKABlkhwks918

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Great effort versus Nashville today, and people around here still believe this team has a competent coach and GM. 2 wins in the last 10 games, it’s all rainbows and lollipops when you can beat the piss out of a shit poor team like the Red Wings, this team is terrible from top to bottom, Kane, Dcat and Lankinen are the only reasons this team has a 500 record, until this team gets a real GM and coach they will flat out suck, today was a perfect example when the oppositions coach draws up a real coaching strategy, the Hawks get killed. they were atrocious once again.
But but Boquist!

hawkinmontreal

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Oakland Athletics
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Duke Blue Devils
But but Boquist!
I don’t have any bad comments about Boqvist , he is a developing 20 year old kid, can’t expect the world from him. He has certainly been better than he was, there will be peaks and valleys with him. It doesn’t help when the coaching staff is a pile of burning shit. The defence has been a major area of concern for many years now, one has to wonder why? Many of the errors happening are elementary, amateur mistakes, this comes down to coaching and our awesome GM with not supplying the adequate players to form a competent backend.

Target35

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Toronto FC
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
That was a good effort today against Nashville . The big difference I see in the team is that their Specialty teams are no longer performing end of story ! Can't figure out with the amount of skill we have on the first power play unit why we cant' score anymore , maybe it's too much skill ? We need someone at the point to pound shots at the net not spend 45-60 seconds having a pretty entry into the zone ' we also have to have someone that wins a face-off during the power play , Dach right now isn't the answer . In hockey today if your Specialty teams are working you will be in most games and the Hawks proved that over the first 20 games .

Bust

Liked Posts:
Great effort versus Nashville today, and people around here still believe this team has a competent coach and GM. 2 wins in the last 10 games, it’s all rainbows and lollipops when you can beat the piss out of a shit poor team like the Red Wings, this team is terrible from top to bottom, Kane, Dcat and Lankinen are the only reasons this team has a 500 record, until this team gets a real GM and coach they will flat out suck, today was a perfect example when the oppositions coach draws up a real coaching strategy, the Hawks get killed. they were atrocious once again.

You loving all these losses? Your post count only goes up when the "L" happens.

:) :) :):):):):), ooops!

Last edited:

Bust

Liked Posts:
That was a good effort today against Nashville . The big difference I see in the team is that their Specialty teams are no longer performing end of story ! Can't figure out with the amount of skill we have on the first power play unit why we cant' score anymore , maybe it's too much skill ? We need someone at the point to pound shots at the net not spend 45-60 seconds having a pretty entry into the zone ' we also have to have someone that wins a face-off during the power play , Dach right now isn't the answer . In hockey today if your Specialty teams are working you will be in most games and the Hawks proved that over the first 20 games .

Football, Baseball, Hockey, Basketball. These 4 major North American sports have one thing in common. Got to put up points / runs / goals, etc

Beginning of the season the Hawks got balanced scoring from a multitude of players. That is no longer the case.

Dach and any top draft pick will never be the answer playing the forward/center position if they can't finish and put pucks in the net.

Last edited:

hawkinmontreal

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Oakland Athletics
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Duke Blue Devils
You loving all these losses? Your post count only goes up when the "L" happens.

:) :) :):):):):), ooops!
Shut the fuck up loser, oops did I just say that, find a hole and jump in it fucking troll.
Football, Baseball, Hockey, Basketball. These 4 major North American sports have one thing in common. Got to put up points / runs / goals, etc

Beginning of the season the Hawks got balanced scoring from a multitude of players. That is no longer the case.

Dach and any top draft pick will never be the answer playing the forward/center position if they can't finish and put pucks in the net.
really you have to put up points, fucking Einstein oops.

Bust

Liked Posts:
Hawks post count is about to go up 10 fold this week.

#calledit. Ooooops

HSBOB

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Your a fucking loser, called it.
oops
If you'd only stop posting so fucking much maybe the team wouldn't look like a poorly run bunch coached by Harry Potter......C'mon man!

Bust

Liked Posts:
If you'd only stop posting so fucking much maybe the team wouldn't look like a poorly run bunch coached by Harry Potter......C'mon man!

no your boy only posts when the hawks are on an extended loss streak. Then again so do you

Ooops!@

LordKOTL

Scratched for Vorobiev
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Portland Timbers
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Execution leaves a lot to be desired, though. I think the vets could use a refresh of passing 101.

MassHavoc

Staff member
Liked Posts:
I didn't even really look at the deal. Was Vinny a Hog deal, or a big boy team deal? I don't understand why he was brought back and didn't think I have seen him on the roster yet?

hawkinmontreal

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Oakland Athletics
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Duke Blue Devils
no your boy only posts when the hawks are on an extended loss streak. Then again so do you

Ooops!@
Yeah that’s it you fucking loser, I only post when the Hawks are losing, You are such a troll, here is a little rope go hang yourself, come back when you actually add something viable to this board.

Bigfoot

CCS Enforcer
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
I didn't even really look at the deal. Was Vinny a Hog deal, or a big boy team deal? I don't understand why he was brought back and didn't think I have seen him on the roster yet?
They gave up an ECHL kid for him. I would assume it is for the big club as Hagel is in Covid protocol