Trade for Odell?

Collins77

Liked Posts:
So I wake up today and read Arob is wanting out of Chicago. As I scroll thru my news feed I read the Browns are shopping Odell. The first thing I could think of is Pace trading Arob and then picking up Odell. I hate the Idea of loosing a class act like Arob in the locker room , but I also understand the cap implications. I also think Beckum is a potential time bomb, but at 14 mil a year isn't a bad option thru 2023. What's your thoughts? Is it apple's to apple's?

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
Can you post the article or tweet or whatever it is you saw saying ARob is wanting out of Chicago? Thanks

BearDown1

Liked Posts:
Can you post the article or tweet or whatever it is you saw saying ARob is wanting out of Chicago? Thanks

He doesn't have one. He's just stringing together BS he saw on twitter when he woke up and assuming.

Collins77

Liked Posts:
Well he took all references of bears off his social media accounts, and if you type in Chicago Bears on any browser you will find articles on it???? Jesus guys, as a older guy, I find it really hard to find a decent conversation on here with out all the angry bullshit.

coolio

Liked Posts:
Mitch would try to force the ball to him, like Baker does or else he'll throw a tantrum. at this point I rather have Arob than Odell after these last 2 seasons.

WestCoastBearsFan

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Los Angeles Lakers
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Los Angeles Kings
  1. Clemson Tigers
Mitch would try to force the ball to him, like Baker does or else he'll throw a tantrum. at this point I rather have Arob than Odell after these last 2 seasons.
Lucky for us Bears fans we will have neither thanks to our incompetent GM. By the way we are gonna end up with neither and far less in return now that this shit show is unfolding during the season.

SD Bears Fan

Liked Posts:
Lucky for us Bears fans we will have neither thanks to our incompetent GM. By the way we are gonna end up with neither and far less in return now that this shit show is unfolding during the season.

If I was ARob, I would want out. Terrible QB in college, then drafted to Jax and play with Bortles, then you sign with the Bears not realizing how bad the #2 overall pick is. Apparently he didn't do his homework on the history of Bears QBs.

Get out if you want to win ARob.

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange

I know it, it's not like the Jets didn't just get a boatload for J.Adams after he ran his cocksucker for the last couple of years about getting a new contract. SMDH

WestCoastBearsFan

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Los Angeles Lakers
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Los Angeles Kings
  1. Clemson Tigers
I know it, it's not like the Jets didn't just get a boatload for J.Adams after he ran his cocksucker for the last couple of years about getting a new contract. SMDH
Allen Robinson is not on the same level as Jamal Adams. Stop living in delusion. Plus that trade was done well before week 2 LOL.

Collins77

Liked Posts:
Unfortunately, this forum mirrors the Cancer of the organization. I love the Bears but it's tough watching one dumpster fire after another.