Trade him...you know who I'm talking about...

iueyedoc

Variant Also Negotiates
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
I think it would require 5 first round picks to get Sanborn and even then the bears may pass.
Four 1sts is enough,Poles needs to sell high and not make the same mistakes he has made in the past.

Aesopian

Hooters Waitress
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
Agree trade Chase Claypool I'm sorry but if he doesn't have a 1,000 yards with Fields this season he's a bust.

The Doctor

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bears
Maybe I'm dense, but I have no clue who the OP wants to trade. There are so many options:
  • Cole Kmet? -- He's starting to get it so I doubt they'd want to trade him.
  • Montgomery or Herbert? -- As good as they are, running backs are fairly easy to replace, so not really much trade value.
  • One or more of our stable of great wideouts? This must be it. A package of ESB and Pettis/Pringle might get us a late round pick. Still not sure if it's worth it though.
  • Someone from the defense? -- Nah.
WAIT! Is the OP suggesting we trade Fields? No fucking way! After more than 60 years of miserable QB play (apologies to McMahon) he wants to dump a bona fide franchise QB? Whatever the OP is smokin' must be really good (@jive weigh in here bro -- what kind of hallucinogenic shit is this guy on?) because he's truly not in his right mind.

Get out of here with this weak ass shit OP!

redgrange19

Eater of Ham
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
We need to trade Fields, Kmet, Sanborn, and anyone else who makes us remotely competitive. Seriously Poles... you've gutted this roster to death and we are still somehow competitive. The cheapest roster in the NFL by a country mile, the island of misfit toys all over the field and somehow they're competing. TRADE FIELDS NOW WE MIGHT WIN A GAME BY ACCIDENT

jive

Liked Posts:
Maybe I'm dense, but I have no clue who the OP wants to trade. There are so many options:
  • Cole Kmet? -- He's starting to get it so I doubt they'd want to trade him.
  • Montgomery or Herbert? -- As good as they are, running backs are fairly easy to replace, so not really much trade value.
  • One or more of our stable of great wideouts? This must be it. A package of ESB and Pettis/Pringle might get us a late round pick. Still not sure if it's worth it though.
  • Someone from the defense? -- Nah.
WAIT! Is the OP suggesting we trade Fields? No fucking way! After more than 60 years of miserable QB play (apologies to McMahon) he wants to dump a bona fide franchise QB? Whatever the OP is smokin' must be really good (@jive weigh in here bro -- what kind of hallucinogenic shit is this guy on?) because he's truly not in his right mind.

Get out of here with this weak ass shit OP!
Whatever dude is smoking is the wrong shit.

PCP maybe? I've seen some dudes do some whacked out shit on the dust back in the day.

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
LOL. This would have been so much more fun 3 weeks back.

The Doctor

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bears
Whatever dude is smoking is the wrong shit.

PCP maybe? I've seen some dudes do some whacked out shit on the dust back in the day.
Nailed it my friend!