Trade Mack and rebuild

Bearshomer

Liked Posts:
We can’t win with our current team and have no money or draft picks going forward. We have been badly mismanaged.

Time to clean out our coach, GM, QB, clean up bad contracts, and trade anything with value.

reggie_love

Liked Posts:
You have to fire pace first he doesnt get to rebuild after the trubisky f up

Aesopian

Hooters Waitress
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
First go after an old QB like Broncos did with Manning if that fails rebuild.

Bearshomer

Liked Posts:
First go after an old QB like Broncos did with Manning if that fails rebuild.
We don’t have that kind of cap space. Most of the option will be starters in the bottom half of the league asking for 20 million a year.

Bears4Ever_34

Liked Posts:
They need to trade for Nick Foles and draft a quarterback high next year.

BigTom

Liked Posts:
Mack is overrated. If hes going to be traded it needs to be soon before the rest of the league realizes this. He is really good but he isn't the second coming of Lawrence Taylor like some people talk him up to be.

Mack isnt conditioned very well and is always out of breath with hands on hips by second half and is too easily shut down in big games against good teams. He disappears against good teams too much unlike the greats at rushing the passer who shine in those moments and close out games. Mack isn't a closer.

Mack is a really good player but his contract is going to kill the Bears going forward and it's becoming obvious the past few games it was Hicks that made this defense what it was. Mack was just a really good player benefiting from it. If you could get 2 first round picks back again for him I'd do it. Hes not worth keeping with the team currently constructed the way it is.

CAP BOSO

Liked Posts:
They need to trade for Nick Foles and draft a quarterback high next year.
How do you make that work under the salary cap? You'll have to dismantle the defense. Trevathan, Amukamara, Clinton-Dix, Lynch all gone. Probably Gabriel, Burton, Long, Massie on the offensive side.

Aesopian

Hooters Waitress
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
We don’t have that kind of cap space. Most of the option will be starters in the bottom half of the league asking for 20 million a year.

I don't want Matt Nagy to rebuild a team let the next GM start the rebuild.

Calabis

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Lmao at trade Mack...idiots

Doubledown

Liked Posts:
We can’t win with our current team and have no money or draft picks going forward. We have been badly mismanaged.

Time to clean out our coach, GM, QB, clean up bad contracts, and trade anything with value.
Not gonna happen, build the OLine with Draft/FA. Maybe Sign Bridgewater , get healthy

ZOMBIE@CTESPN

Liked Posts:
I wouldn’t trade Mack. If they are in sell mode our best asset is Allen Robinson. We might be able to get a 1 rounder for him but then our wrs would be as bad as what it was two years ago