Trade offer...

Dragon Slayer

Formerly Hawkeye
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
If I could sell Fournette, I probably would take what I could get. I think that backfield ends up being an unusable mess. Maybe I get burned, but I'd rather let that be someone else's problem.
It's going to take some time, but I think he eventually ends up getting most of the carries. Ronald Jones just isn't very impressive. If you're going to try and trade Fournette, I'd wait until he has a breakout game and sell high

Penny Traitor

バカでも才能は一つ
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
I am kind of stunned people are talking trades after a week. Unless you are being offered a game-changing Kings Ransom for Devante Adams...I would let your roster play out for a few weeks in just about any circumstance.

ijustposthere

Message Board Hero
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
  2. Purdue Boilermakers
I am kind of stunned people are talking trades after a week. Unless you are being offered a game-changing Kings Ransom for Devante Adams...I would let your roster play out for a few weeks in just about any circumstance.

You can very much take advantage of fantasy players after the first week. Some people over react. You just got to know which guys in your league are those guys.

Burque

Huevos Rancheros
Liked Posts:
If I could sell Fournette, I probably would take what I could get. I think that backfield ends up being an unusable mess. Maybe I get burned, but I'd rather let that be someone else's problem.

I am sitting on Ronald Jones in one league and I am not sure he ever sees the field. He won't stand a chance until bye weeks as I have Josh Jacobs and Alvin Kamara, so those two are pretty locked in until the Byes come around. Even then I have Montgomery and Hines so who knows. Hines is starting to look a little more like a receiver to me with Taylor stepping in, but I think it will take Taylor a few more weeks at least to take over.

Penny Traitor

バカでも才能は一つ
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
You can very much take advantage of fantasy players after the first week. Some people over react. You just got to know which guys in your league are those guys.

Maybe that just speaks to the quality of the two leagues I have played in forever now. I should really start looking for some suckers in this CCS Poverty League.

ijustposthere

Message Board Hero
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
  2. Purdue Boilermakers
Maybe that just speaks to the quality of the two leagues I have played in forever now. I should really start looking for some suckers in this CCS Poverty League.

The CCS league seems to be of solid quality. My home league drives me nuts. Will reject a fair trade and accept the dumbest shit you've ever seen. And they constantly veto trades, which is the fucking worst. I tend to destroy the league and run into some buzzsaw in the playoffs every season who just happens to have every player go nuts. Lowest playoff score I've seen in the last five years is something like 150. Pisses me off to no end.

knoxville7

I have the stride of a gazelle
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Tennessee Volunteers
Allen Robinson for Christian Kirk and JK dobbins...?

knoxville7

I have the stride of a gazelle
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Tennessee Volunteers
Traded Sony Michel for MVS in my alaska league. I think this could be a sneaky get with Adams banged up for GB

ijustposthere

Message Board Hero
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
  2. Purdue Boilermakers
Thoughts on Jonnu Smith from Ten? He is available and I am the 5th waiver with 3 people in front that do not seem to pay attention to the wire. either him or Gieseki. I am pretty sure I can have at least one of the two and I have a guy that needs to go.

@HawkBear
@Jamais Vu
@MarylandBear111
@ijustposthere
@Raskolnikov

I like him, but I really wish Ten would use him more. He's an athletic freak. I'm curious what his usage will be when Brown comes back. As long as he keeps getting end zone targets, he should continue to break out.

Burque

Huevos Rancheros
Liked Posts:
I like him, but I really wish Ten would use him more. He's an athletic freak. I'm curious what his usage will be when Brown comes back. As long as he keeps getting end zone targets, he should continue to break out.
Both jonnu and gueseki cleared waivers....

Dragon Slayer

Formerly Hawkeye
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Both jonnu and gueseki cleared waivers....
I like both of them tbh. Unless you have Kelce/Kittle - the TE position for me comes down to targets. Which of them gets more targets?

Burque

Huevos Rancheros
Liked Posts:
I like both of them tbh. Unless you have Kelce/Kittle - the TE position for me comes down to targets. Which of them gets more targets?
I think that Junno does....

I currently have
Fant and Ertz.

I am thinking I might be able to offload ertz though.

Ohhh, and Kittle is broken and his QB is hurt too.

ijustposthere

Message Board Hero
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
  2. Purdue Boilermakers
FTR Kittle broke the te yardage record two years ago with Mullins at qb. I personally like jonnu better. Pick up both, trade ertz and another te lol. I did that shit last year with tes and built a real nice squad. People go apeshit for tes.

Burque

Huevos Rancheros
Liked Posts:
I offered Ertz for Robinson from the Jags, see if that goes. The guy is running Goedert right now, so he might be interested in the upgrade.

Burque

Huevos Rancheros
Liked Posts:
FTR Kittle broke the te yardage record two years ago with Mullins at qb. I personally like jonnu better. Pick up both, trade ertz and another te lol. I did that shit last year with tes and built a real nice squad. People go apeshit for tes.

Ertz is offered, I am stuck on picking up Jonnu. WHo the hell do I drop here to grab him?!?!?!

Fantasy Other1.png

gpphat

2020 CCS Fantasy Football Champ (ESPN League)
Donator
CCS Overall Fantasy Football Champion
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Virginia Commonwealth Rams
Ertz is offered, I am stuck on picking up Jonnu. WHo the hell do I drop here to grab him?!?!?!

View attachment 7075
Is there a TE premium? Otherwise I wouldn't hold on to 3 or 4 TE's...what RB's or WR's are on the waiver wire?

ijustposthere

Message Board Hero
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
  2. Purdue Boilermakers
Is there a TE premium? Otherwise I wouldn't hold on to 3 or 4 TE's...what RB's or WR's are on the waiver wire?

This is why I don't understand why people go insane over tes. I traded ertz, waller, and Henry last year in a non te premium league to eventually net golladay, tyreek, and miles. The tyreek deal had other pieces, but the other two were straight up earlier in the season.

Burque

Huevos Rancheros
Liked Posts:
There are other teams that have shit at the position. So it is a good block, at least for now.

Someone else that already had two good TE's picked him up and dropped Tarik Cohen... LOL