Trades need to happen

Master Debater

Liked Posts:
Apparently some nba insider said nobody on the Bulls is off limits and they are looking to sell off soon, TIFWIW.

A video I watched had some suggested trades two of which I liked.

Lauri straight up for Collins. Why it works.......Chicago doesnt seem interested in paying Lauri what he wants, ATL has way too many big men and have invested overkill in that position with Collins, Gallo, Okongwu and Capaela. Plus Collins isnt happy with reduced PT and happy with Tre shooting it 95% of the time. Collins isnt a great defender but I'd put money on him being a better rebounder than Lauri, throw in a 2nd if need be.

Otto and WCJ for Myles Turner. Why it works....... Chicago needs a real big man and Turner is that. It hasnt worked out too well pairing him with Sabonis. Throw in 2nd rounders or future firsts to make it work.

Basically any pick is in play outside of our 2021 first rounder.

White/Rookie-FA PG
LaVine
Williams
Collins
Turner

Would even consider offering White and our 1st next year if those two trades happened to OKC for Shai and one of their late 1st rounder

Bulls would have good inside and perimeter defense minus Zach heading into 2021-2022 and capable scoring options in Shai, Collins, Williams and Turner

Enasic

Who are the brain police?
Liked Posts:
A real center averages more than 7 boards over 30 mins. Hard pass on that deal. Would infinitely prefer to keep WCJ and sign or trade for Drummond

Master Debater

Liked Posts:
A real center averages more than 7 boards over 30 mins. Hard pass on that deal. Would infinitely prefer to keep WCJ and sign or trade for Drummond

Carter averages a WHOLE rebound more, blocks less shots and is always injured. Thank god you'll never run a sports team.

Enasic

Who are the brain police?
Liked Posts:
Carter averages a WHOLE rebound more, blocks less shots and is always injured. Thank god you'll never run a sports team.

Lol for a master debater your reading comprehension needs work. Did you miss the part where I said I prefer Drummond to turner?

Either way, WCJ is rebounding more in 5 less minutes, is 3 years younger, and is making 13 million less than turner. It’s a terrible trade idea for MAYBE a marginal upgrade. WCJ still has some upside too. But definitely injuries are a concern. Ideally, I like Drummond at the 5, Williams at the 4, and WCJ off the bench covering the 4/5.

knoxville7

I have the stride of a gazelle
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Tennessee Volunteers
And right on cue, WCJ holds Myles turner to 2/10 shooting and WCJ out rebounds Myles turner in far fewer minutes. Masterdebater my ass lol

clonetrooper264

Retired Bandwagon Mod
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  2. Golden State Warriors
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
At one point I thought Myles Turner was an underrated player. The last few years have shown otherwise. He's not bad, but not great either. Not sure if he's just like another Brook Lopez or what...maybe Sabonis steals all his rebounds. Hasn't really shown the scoring potential I thought he had.

Is he better than WCJ? Yeah probably, it's not a large improvement to me.

Master Debater

Liked Posts:
Lol for a master debater your reading comprehension needs work. Did you miss the part where I said I prefer Drummond to turner?

Either way, WCJ is rebounding more in 5 less minutes, is 3 years younger, and is making 13 million less than turner. It’s a terrible trade idea for MAYBE a marginal upgrade. WCJ still has some upside too. But definitely injuries are a concern. Ideally, I like Drummond at the 5, Williams at the 4, and WCJ off the bench covering the 4/5.

Drummond can play defense on the perimeter better than Turner and will cost less than 18 million by a lot? Not saying either are perimeter defenders but the 20 and 10 low post big man era is DEAD

Master Debater

Liked Posts:
And right on cue, WCJ holds Myles turner to 2/10 shooting and WCJ out rebounds Myles turner in far fewer minutes. Masterdebater my ass lol

You are so enamored with me its really hilarious on top of unbecoming, go to the other thread and tell us more about the weather in Boston. Log onto your other accounts and downvote more of my posts thinking its going to run me off.

If you arent 12 you for SURE live with your momma

Master Debater

Liked Posts:
I really want Shai, I also really like the idea of Barnes coming in and being another SF/PF to pair with Williams and LaVine. Dont see how a trade happens though. Best guess is Porter Jr for Horford contract swap, then WCJ White and future picks for Shai. Cant give up our 2021 pick cause I'm having dreams of Barnes another sf/pf combo teaming up with Williams.

NBA Trade Machine - ESPN

Shai
LaVine
Williams/Barnes
Barnes/Williams
Horford

I think taking Horfords old ass and the two additional years on his contract counts towards something still dont think it gets a deal done.

Just love how Shai has doubled his assist output and stayed a scorer while playing on a shit team with a rebuild all around him.

Master Debater

Liked Posts:
Drummond and Garland for White and Otto? Maybe throw in a pick in the future given it would leave Cleveland with a SG in White and a combo guard in Sexton?

With Drummond not playing and his contract his value is very little unless its to a bad team looking to unload contracts in exchange.

Could then move Lauri to the bench and let him play the Porter Jr role of instant offense off the bench then when teams go small to draw Drummond away from the basket Lauri can come in and move Carter back to center.

But Garland is the catch here. Sure we have money to resign Drummond if it makes sense in the summer and Lauri going to 6th man probably drops his value to what the Bulls were talking about paying him before the season and if he gets a better offer somewhere else so be it.

NBA Trade Machine - ESPN

And if that +6 win projection is right it and you cut that in half and we are currently 18-14, the 4th seed and 2 games ahead of Toronto. Throw in the other 3 additional wins to the second half and we easily are a 4,5,or 6 seed going into the playoffs.