Training Camp 8/11 OFFICIAL for tweets and other things

JoJoBoxer

Liked Posts:

Conclusions: ​

The Guardian Cap failed to significantly improve the helmets' ability to mitigate impact forces at most locations...
Triple the size and improve the material.
OIP.sCXzcQ63LPYSg9IxRyqbBwAAAA

IBleedBearsBlood

Liked Posts:
Back issues seem to stick with you throughout your career once they pop up.

Fuck it. Worth the risk to see if they can heal his back. Don’t bother me.

napo55

Liked Posts:
This board was pretty much unanimous beginning this offseason that we couldn’t really do worse than those two. Now all the sudden the majority want them back as the OL saviors?

Only ccs…
You understand that the problem is that Jenkins apparently had a preexisting injury and that Pace underestimated how serious it was/is. As they say, the most important ability is AVAILABILITY.

Visionman

Liked Posts:
You understand that the problem is that Jenkins apparently had a preexisting injury and that Pace underestimated how serious it was/is. As they say, the most important ability is AVAILABILITY.
you understand he was HEALTHY for minicamps, which he participated in 100%. And it’s only been 2 weeks of camp, right?

Draft picks are for a career. Not preseason game 1…

sphinxnole

Liked Posts:
They play it every single practice
First Time I ever heard it, I don’t usually go on Twitter to check the posts.
Thats really cool. Mobb Deep is my favorite rap group. Still remember seeing the video the first time on Rap City in college & thinking that’s the hardest beat & song I’ve ever heard. Havoc & Prodigy changed me from a house music head to a rap fiend…?????‍♂️??‍♂️??‍♂️

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
First Time I ever heard it, I don’t usually go on Twitter to check the posts.
Thats really cool. Mobb Deep is my favorite rap group. Still remember seeing the video the first time on Rap City in college & thinking that’s the hardest beat & song I’ve ever heard. Havoc & Prodigy changed me from a house music head to a rap fiend…?????‍♂️??‍♂️??‍♂️
The Infamous is IMO the best album of all time.