Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. Houston Rockets
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Oklahoma Sooners

CHIBEAR

Liked Posts:
i think the entire world wanting to see the new toy will eventually wear them down....Nagy's in a tough spot, if he brings the kid out and he's not ready...vs if he doesn't bring him out and they go on a losing streak

Why wouldn't he be ready to HAND THE BALL OFF ?

Any scenario for this team where the first 5-6 games are not run heavy is a losing scenario for this team any way . So you design the early scheme just like you did the post bye games last year . RUN THE BALL except Fields will be able to make those deep ball opportunities it will bring . As Fields and the Oline gets more comfortable you expand .

Its almost as if the Bears haven't learned anything under Pace .

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
When will some of you learn: There is no successful template on whether a rookie QB should sit or start.

"I saw Mahomes sit for a year, and now he's the best! So that's what the Bears should do!"

Yeah, we can also name guys who started right away and were awesome too.

There is no template. Stop acting like there is.
100%. How you handle a players development needs to be specific to that player and that player alone. So tired of people saying it has to be handled a specific way or they'll end up being terrible.

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
I think the defense rebounds imo
They weren't even bad last season. They just weren't great. There's definitely reason to believe their defensive front will be improved but also reason to think the secondary is gonna take another step back. But if the rush is good, that can help offset some of that.