Training Camp - July 31

TexasBearfan

Liked Posts:
Cry about it, Special person. This isn't trolling. Figured the boards biggest troll would know it when he sees it. I noticed there wasn't a thread for today, so i created one and even gave you a piece of important information. You just don't like the messenger.

and no disrespect to b26 but i think you're giving him a little too much credit. It takes no effort to follow Bears beat writers on twitter and copy/paste their tweets to CCS. Even brainless dipshits like you could do that. DM me your addy, i'll send you a diaper.

this is a quality well crafted burn, almost a bunson burn

botfly10

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Have you guys always been drama queens during the first few days of camp, as I can't remember if this is normal or not.

what are you talkin bout

this is how it will be until 2 weeks before the next draft. Then will resume right after

ThatGuyRyan

Dongbears is THE worst
Donator
Liked Posts:
what are you talkin bout

this is how it will be until 2 weeks before the next draft. Then will resume right after
There was a 30 day cease fire this year with the messiah being drafted.

Chief Walking Stick

Heeeh heeeeh he said POLES
Donator
Liked Posts:
Special person
Boqvist
Butt
Sniffling
Racist
Dip
Shit

That's you.....embrace it.
projection refers to unconsciously taking unwanted emotions or traits you don't like about yourself and attributing them to someone else.

legendxofxlink

Whistle Dixie
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nashville Predators
  1. ETSU Buccaneers
  2. Tennessee Volunteers
what are you talkin bout

Right? He must've never entered an IGT, where the entire season hinges upon each snap.

greg23

Liked Posts:
projection refers to unconsciously taking unwanted emotions or traits you don't like about yourself and attributing them to someone else.
Sounds like the democratic party