Training camp official Thursday 8/5 thread for tweets

greg23

Liked Posts:
I think he was complaining about how they are changing the frequency of the tests not the fact he is still subject to tests. The point was they agreed to a testing program and now they are changing it largely due to the unvaccinated.

Except that 50+% testing positive are vaccinated.....and the vaccinated carry a higher viral load

meaning they are super spreaders and killing people!!!!

Bear_Assed

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
All three QBs are wearing tinted visors at camp. Aren’t tinted visors illegal? Why would they practice with visors if they can’t wear them during the season?

Seems strange

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Except that 50+% testing positive are vaccinated.....and the vaccinated carry a higher viral load

You seem confused. No NFL person has died to my knowledge. And the point I was making is they are really only a threat to the idiots that remain unvaccinated. So as Graham says he is being punished because stupid people refuse to be vaccinated. If a vaccinated person spreads the disease to an unvaccinated person then that is just Social Darwinism at work. You made the choice to not be vaccinated so you live with the consequences. Pretty simple really.

I should also note that you don't quite understand math. 90% of players are vaccinated. So 50% of positive tests are coming from 90% of the population. That means the other 50% of positive tests are coming from just 10% of the population.

Do you see the problem? That basically means the unvaccinated are roughly 9 times more likely to get Covid.

Last edited:

playthrough2001

Monday Morning QB
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Central Florida Knights
  2. TCU Horned Frogs
I see two. Amos, Kwiat. Nichols IMO is more of a contributor, depth. Not a 'gem'. Eddie Jackson was first/early second round talent who fell because of an injury. There's a difference between 'finding a gem' and drafting a guy who slips because of an injury etc. The rest are special teams players, or would be on most teams. (minus Monty).
Once I read Nichols is not a gem, I realized you probably shouldn’t be taken too seriously.

How about Howard? How about UDFAs like RRH, Callahan and Mustipher?

Meredith was pretty damn good before shredding his knee.

I’ll bet Gipson and Vildor play well this year too.

SweetHomeChicago

I have a Senior Member
Donator
Liked Posts:

Do you like stats. What do you think of the stat that says after vaccination greatly reduces chance of hospitalization or death?

greg23

Liked Posts:
Do you like stats. What do you think of the stat that says after vaccination greatly reduces chance of hospitalization or death?

last year we had a roughly 1% death rate

Now

If your vaccinated and get covid; which shockingly happens alot; it was the vaccine that prevented you from dying.

#science
#math

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
last year we had a roughly 1% death rate

Now

If your vaccinated and get covid; which shockingly happens alot; it was the vaccine that prevented you from dying.

#science
#math

Are you usually this dumb? 98-99% of deaths are from unvaccinated.

You need to go stay at a Holiday Inn Express and get educated.

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
IDK what it is but there's something so obnoxious about Zimmerman. As far as Foles go, i'm i cant recall anyone saying anything about his weight. Weird that Cosell is the one to speak on it.

ThatGuyRyan

Dongbears is THE worst
Donator
Liked Posts:
Once I read Nichols is not a gem, I realized you probably shouldn’t be taken too seriously.

I think he’s a completely replaceable player. like RRH, Howard, whitehair, Daniels, Cohen,.. if EJ doesn’t pull his head out of his ass soon you can lump him in there too. I did like Callahan a lot.

Slam dunk on Eddie Goldman though, and getting Hicks to sign. Those two are cogs of the defense, it goes as those two go. The offense is still a train wreck 7 years in.

edit : no idea why it quoted you twice

Enasic

Who are the brain police?
Liked Posts:
If the OL could be strong, Dalton probably starts for a while…especially if the defense could be top 5-10ish. Big if though and a lot of unknowns with that unit but def have potential. Dalton at the very least will start game 1, I would be fairly surprised if fields started the opener.

Not saying I agree with it, but that’s my prediction. The OL has to hold up though or AD is toast.