Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
That we know of. The staff may’ve known.

Or he may’ve tweaked something lifting day 1 of camp.
Obviously but he participated without incident. Check out Darrisaw's situation. Vikes have him sitting out hurt and Mond has all their QBs on covid protocols, LOL.

Last edited:

WestCoastBearsFan

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Los Angeles Lakers
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Los Angeles Kings
  1. Clemson Tigers
That's not what it's about if Fields doesn't play. If they think he's ready he should play. Nobody is more capable of playing behind a mediocre oline
if they think the OL is ready AND he is ready, he should play

getting your franchise QB ruined because of shitty OL play is such a Bears thing to do.

SlickWilly

Team Ignore Member #2
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. Detroit Pistons
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. North Carolina Tar Heels

getting your franchise QB ruined because of shitty OL play is such a Bears thing to do.

You also don't play the better player because you're afraid he might get hurt. That's moronic.

bears51/40

Liked Posts:

Really..........Fields will do much better behind that line than Dalton. Line play is not going to be a factor if Fields sits for awhile. Just look at what happened with the Chargers last year. We just saw Justin Herbert put historic rookie numbers behind what was probably the worst OL in the NFL. That horrible OL was not much of a factor at all, nor did it hinder his development.

WestCoastBearsFan

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Los Angeles Lakers
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Los Angeles Kings
  1. Clemson Tigers
Really..........Fields will do much better behind that line than Dalton. Line play is not going to be a factor if Fields sits for awhile. Just look at what happened with the Chargers last year. We just saw Justin Herbert put historic rookie numbers behind what was probably the worst OL in the NFL. That horrible OL was not much of a factor at all, nor did it hinder his development.
Justin Herbert has fuck all to do with what the Bears should do. Herbert is an exception to the rule, not the rule.

WestCoastBearsFan

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Los Angeles Lakers
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Los Angeles Kings
  1. Clemson Tigers
You also don't play the better player because you're afraid he might get hurt. That's moronic.
it’s not all about him getting hurt, which it is part of it, but you also don’t want to see him become gun shy and antsy in the pocket because he’s pressured all the time. that’s how you turn your QB who CAN run into a QB who HAS to run and becomes dependent on it.

bears51/40

Liked Posts:
Justin Herbert has fuck all to do with what the Bears should do. Herbert is an exception to the rule, not the rule.
It should show you that your theory is total bullshit. Exception to the rule, hardly Mayfield, Darnold, Watson, even Trubisky to name a few, all played early in their rookie years behind bad to horrible OL's. For NFL head coaches that is never a factor.

What the Bears should and will do is play the QB who gives them the best chance to win. Offensive line just does not factor in.

MDB111™

O Doyle Rules
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Maryland Terrapins
Man, the Colts cannot catch a break.

It seems as if they are literally catching all thee breaks.

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Even if you do I would still wait until we see what we have. We only have enough money to pay for one emergency signing so better get it right. You blow it on oft injured Okung and he goes down then you really are fucked.
Ikr? Imagine breaking your foot so bad the doc just says **** it we are just gonna remove what you broke.

WestCoastBearsFan

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Los Angeles Lakers
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Los Angeles Kings
  1. Clemson Tigers
It should show you that your theory is total bullshit. Exception to the rule, hardly Mayfield, Darnold, Watson, even Trubisky to name a few, all played early in their rookie years behind bad to horrible OL's. For NFL head coaches that is never a factor.

What the Bears should and will do is play the QB who gives them the best chance to win. Offensive line just does not factor in.
and with the exception of Watson, they appear like they could have benefited from sitting and waiting.

Darnold and Mitch specifically, Mitch never had the talent to be that guy, but maybe if they waited a little bit to come on the field he wouldn’t have gotten as gun shy as he did.