Training camp official Wednesday 8/4 thread for tweets

Chicagosports89

Liked Posts:
That's the thing....Ogletree is basically the same as Christian Jones, Danny Trevathan, Josh Woods, Joel Iyiegbuniewe and Austin Calitro. They are all the same player. Same strengths and weaknesses....some slightly worse than others.

So weird with this organization. On some occasions, you see completely brilliant moves. And then on other occasions, you see completely baffling moves. I just don't get it sometimes.
Seems like a meaningless wasteful move. Unless they think he can be better than Jones for cheaper and they can shed money for OL by getting rid of Jones?

modo

Based
Donator
Liked Posts:
Competition and vet leadership

Kaufman20Embalm

Liked Posts:
That's the thing....Ogletree is basically the same as Christian Jones, Danny Trevathan, Josh Woods, Joel Iyiegbuniewe and Austin Calitro. They are all the same player. Same strengths and weaknesses....some slightly worse than others.

So weird with this organization. On some occasions, you see completely brilliant moves. And then on other occasions, you see completely baffling moves. I just don't get it sometimes.

Woods left practice with an injury yesterday and Jones was placed on Covid list. This is a camp body signing that has a chance to earn a reserve role while waiting for players to get healthy. Nothing more

Visionman

Liked Posts:
"when Teven was focused and into it...." maybe you should update your database with info like I did so you won't be stupidly calling out people who are more informed than you!

He was talking about how Teven didn’t really understand his full potential, not that he knew it but was just lazy. Try again…

Chicagosports89

Liked Posts:
Apparently, the Bears want to corner the market on aging inside linebackers who can't cover a running back or tight end.

This is on par with Bradley Sowell at tight end as far as confusing the heck out of me.
Just looked at his numbers. He actually has had a lot of picks in his career. Just wondering why you say he's awful in coverage? I really don't know. Haven't seen the name in a couple years

pinkfloydster

Liked Posts:
Just looked at his numbers. He actually has had a lot of picks in his career. Just wondering why you say he's awful in coverage? I really don't know. Haven't seen the name in a couple years

I am kind of u using a high bar for the ability for LBers to cover TEs and RBs. The NFL has evolved into this. Ogletree should not be expected to do that reliably. Otherwise, he wouldn't be with the Bears right now.

TexasBearfan

Liked Posts:
He was talking about how Teven didn’t really understand his full potential, not that he knew it but was just lazy. Try again…

they had to work him before games to get him focus, listen all the way through, it was a huge thread on this board where multiple people had concerns about it

Visionman

Liked Posts:
they had to work him before games to get him focus, listen all the way through, it was a huge thread on this board where multiple people had concerns about it
Oh…multiple posters on ccs agree with you. Guess that proves it! Lol

Yes, I read that thread through. Typical ccs overreacting…