Trash Food Guilty Pleasures

Hawkeye OG

Formerly Hawkeye
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
I think the ultimate recent flex to trash fast food HAS to be KFC.

They were literally like hold my beer and eat this fucking chicken sandwich in between two doughnuts.
fuckkk, I haven't had a famous bowl since college

didshereallysaythat

Liked Posts:
Chipotle burrito bowls and chips and guac.

For burgers, Meatheads and Shake Shack. They blow McDonalds, Wendy's, Burger King out of the water. McDonalds still has the best fries though. You have to get them fresh though.

Ares

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Chipotle burrito bowls and chips and guac.

For burgers, Meatheads and Shake Shack. They blow McDonalds, Wendy's, Burger King out of the water. McDonalds still has the best fries though. You have to get them fresh though.

See this is where I questioned myself with Chipotle.... I'd argue Chipotle is bad for you, but still solid quality food.

Similar with Shake Shack.

Are they really trash food?

I understand Taco Bell being called trash food.... it is trash... it is awful for me and objectively outclassed by many other quality options, and yet sometimes damned be my bowels, all speed ahead on the Mexican pizza lol

I need to echo the McDonalds fries.... they are immortal at this point.... Burger King and Wendy's stepped up their fry game the last 10-15 years, but McDonalds always had good fries (when fresh).

didshereallysaythat

Liked Posts:
See this is where I questioned myself with Chipotle.... I'd argue Chipotle is bad for you, but still solid quality food.

Similar with Shake Shack.

Are they really trash food?

I understand Taco Bell being called trash food.... it is trash... it is awful for me and objectively outclassed by many other quality options, and yet sometimes damned be my bowels, all speed ahead on the Mexican pizza lol

I need to echo the McDonalds fries.... they are immortal at this point.... Burger King and Wendy's stepped up their fry game the last 10-15 years, but McDonalds always had good fries (when fresh).
Chipotle can actually be a healthy meal if you just go with chicken, rice, lettuce and salsa. But who wants that? We have one right by my gym and a lot of jacked dudes always go there and get double chicken bowls.

Total trash food and I almost forgot. Home Run Inn pizza. The crust has to be like 90% lard. It is so dense lol. The pizza itself is small enough you could easily eat it in one sitting but is like 3,000 calories, lol.

BearFanJohn

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
These are not healthy, but damn tasty.

We call them meatcakes, but I'm sure there is a fancier name.

A can of corned beef, mashed potatoes chilled, chopped onions, bit of salt and pepper. Mix together, make patties, dredge in flour with salt and pepper, and fry in butter. Dinner, or breakfast, they are cheap and easy.

Hmmm...breakfast with maybe an egg over it? Looks like I know what I'm having Sunday morning.

Hawkeye OG

Formerly Hawkeye
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Philly cheesesteak pizza with alfredo sauce, pan crust, from Dominoes's. Filthy.

Meat mountain with curly fries on it from Arbies.

Steak and queso fajita style burrito, chimichanga style, from TBK

Double combo sub, with BLT sub with extra sub sauce from Mr. Subs.
You inspired me and I got the philly cheesesteak pizza tonight. Very solid!

ijustposthere

Message Board Hero
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
  2. Purdue Boilermakers
Rough to beat a Baconator. And am I the only one that loves Wendy's fries? Like, honestly, McD's fries are way overrated, especially when you never get em fresh to begin with.

ijustposthere

Message Board Hero
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
  2. Purdue Boilermakers
Philly cheesesteak pizza with alfredo sauce, pan crust, from Dominoes's. Filthy.

Meat mountain with curly fries on it from Arbies.

Steak and queso fajita style burrito, chimichanga style, from TBK

Double combo sub, with BLT sub with extra sub sauce from Mr. Subs.

Alfredo gravy is pretty gross.

nvanprooyen

Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
Biscuits and Gravy. So gosh dang good
I would say that isn't trash food, but there really isn't a definition of that either. That said, I looove biscuits and gravy. Right now I'm regretting not doing that for week 1 breakfast.

Hawkeye OG

Formerly Hawkeye
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
I would say that isn't trash food, but there really isn't a definition of that either. That said, I looove biscuits and gravy. Right now I'm regretting not doing that for week 1 breakfast.
I would agree it isn't 'trash' but I would consider it a guilty pleasure

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:

My white wife decided to sleep in instead of making me my game day brekkie biscuits n gravy. ****ing feminism and white wife privilege is converging to ruin my AMERICAN SUNDAYS.

HearshotKDS

Liked Posts:
Culvers cheese curds. They aren't great, but they're right here right now. Bag of those and a double butter burger garauntee I will be out for an hour nap though, can't take those in stride like I could in my 20s.

zack54attack

Bears
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Fire
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. North Carolina Tar Heels
Culvers cheese curds. They aren't great, but they're right here right now. Bag of those and a double butter burger garauntee I will be out for an hour nap though, can't take those in stride like I could in my 20s.

This is true.