Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Maryland Terrapins
They are some cruel bastards with that slogan. Gosh.

And if you factor in the pederfile Gerald or Jarod. Whatever his name is... I'm surprised they dont have that little zig zag triangle pederfile symbol stamped on the breads

Xuder O'Clam

CCS Donator
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Last edited:

Burque

Huevos Rancheros
Liked Posts:

40% rib meat?

40% trash and ground up homeless person from the dumpster is probably more accurate...

Tater

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I don't eat there often, just saw a commercial and was wondering if it happened to be decent. But damn, didn't know about the chicken in Xuder's links.
I've only had the tuna there and the meatball sub. Decent when not in the mood for a burger and there's nothing else around.

Hawkeye OG

Formerly Hawkeye
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Anyone else miss Blimpie? I used to love that place as a kid, haven't had it for many years.

PaytonHighstep

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Illinois Fighting Illini
I’m not sure if sweets apply here, but I’ll add homemade apple crisp/pie (warm) with vanilla bean ice cream and caramel sauce.

SilenceS

Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
I may have said this before, but I was in the brunch game for a restaurant group. I created all the specials and new items. People find it nutty that I say my favorite breakfast is McD's Egg and cheese biscuit and a hashbrown. I fucking love it. No idea why, but I pop it in the oven to get it crisper and chow the fuck down.

Also, I have a strange love for philly cheesesteaks. I love every single thing about it except when a place tries to give chopped up shitty meat. Then. fuck them.

ijustposthere

Message Board Hero
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
  2. Purdue Boilermakers
I may have said this before, but I was in the brunch game for a restaurant group. I created all the specials and new items. People find it nutty that I say my favorite breakfast is McD's Egg and cheese biscuit and a hashbrown. I fucking love it. No idea why, but I pop it in the oven to get it crisper and chow the fuck down.

Also, I have a strange love for philly cheesesteaks. I love every single thing about it except when a place tries to give chopped up shitty meat. Then. fuck them.

Cheesesteaks are great. McD's egg, not so much. I generally get a sausage bisuit or muffin. Generally the muffin as it's cheaper. Their hash browns are on point tho.

Omeletpants

Save America
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Colorado Rockies
  1. Atlanta United FC
  1. Los Angeles Lakers
  2. Orlando Magic
  3. Phoenix Suns
  4. Sacramento Kings
  1. Columbus Blue Jackets

I get the bacon, egg, cheese biscuit put 2 hash brown on it

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Cheesesteaks are great. McD's egg, not so much. I generally get a sausage bisuit or muffin. Generally the muffin as it's cheaper. Their hash browns are on point tho.
Same. I liked that rubbery egg when I was a little @CRM 114 but then I grew up and was donzo with that shizz

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Love it. Oddly, I hate liquid egg from anywhere else. lol
Am I dreaming or did mcDs used to have an eggs benny mcmuffin with some clown hollandaise for like a little while back in a day?

Xuder O'Clam

CCS Donator
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
K I googled it and yeah, it was like a lemony mayo. Ugh.

Kinda amazing simulacrum tbh. As is all of their "food" at this point.

I think eggs benny was the inspiration for the mcmuffin in the first place.

A lot of otherwise decent restaurants go to that chit mayo hollandaise breakfast sauce. It's disgusting.

nvanprooyen

Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
Despite you guys being disgusting, now I want some eggs benedict. Been awhile.