CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
View attachment 11947

this actually works btw

E1reQ7rXMAs8L2v

Tillman33

Liked Posts:
This is the same dude that called Josh Allen trash, 2 seasons later not even 1 GM that would take him over Allen.

Same will happen with Mooney within 2 years.

Chicago Staleys

Realist
Liked Posts:
Ppl

No he actually doesn't have a college education.
???

Florida State might not be the best school but he did attend for 3 years and actually earned enough credits to finish his junior year.

I said he’s college educated not a college graduate.

Aquineas

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
OMG you know this dude is probably fuming.

90sBullsFan

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Kansas City Royals
  1. Minnesota Timberwolves
  1. Kansas City Chiefs
  1. Minnesota Wild
  1. Northern Iowa Panthers
Yawn. Sounds to me like someone's worried about their week one matchup. Why else would you post something like that in May?

ijustposthere

Message Board Hero
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
  2. Purdue Boilermakers
Lol every one of you would love to have Ramsey on the bears
He's not as good as he used to be, but yeah. Personally, I think he's funny. He talks trash to get into guys' heads, which is fun. Having fun with the game. But this is pretty sad imo. Mooney isn't the no. 1 so I don't know why Ramsey is letting it bother him.

MikeDitkaPolishSausage

Liked Posts:
He's not as good as he used to be, but yeah. Personally, I think he's funny. He talks trash to get into guys' heads, which is fun. Having fun with the game. But this is pretty sad imo. Mooney isn't the no. 1 so I don't know why Ramsey is letting it bother him.
The problem with his trash talking is it makes him look like an uneducated idiot. And unless he’s trash talking to hot headed mediocre Wrs like Miller, does he really get into their heads? He’s trash talked some big time Wrs only to get burnt badly. But he’s also shut some of them down. He’s a very good DB who should let his play do the talking.

knoxville7

I have the stride of a gazelle
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Tennessee Volunteers
The problem with his trash talking is it makes him look like an uneducated idiot. And unless he’s trash talking to hot headed mediocre Wrs like Miller, does he really get into their heads? He’s trash talked some big time Wrs only to get burnt badly. But he’s also shut some of them down. He’s a very good DB who should let his play do the talking.

he doesn’t get burnt too often. And typically at the end of the game, the other teams no 1 hasn’t done much, if anything against him. He’s the best corner in the league today. @ijustposthere I’d argue he’s just as good or better than ever

MikeDitkaPolishSausage

Liked Posts:

knoxville7

CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Tennessee Volunteers
I agree he doesn’t let up huge games, but he does “burnt” a lot for being a top CB. At least the games I’ve watched him on TV, he has let Wrs get behind him on more than one occasion.

i mean, go look at the numbers against him. He really doesn’t get burnt a lot as you claim. He shuts down the opposing teams best WR week in and week out...as evidenced by the numbers I provided

MikeDitkaPolishSausage

Liked Posts:
i mean, go look at the numbers against him. He really doesn’t get burnt a lot as you claim. He shuts down the opposing teams best WR week in and week out...as evidenced by the numbers I provided
Getting burnt and numbers are two different things. Look at the Mooney video for an example. He got burnt but but other factors effected the play. Like I said, I’ve seen Ramsey get burnt by a wr on a number of occasions, but doesn’t mean the ball came his way

knoxville7

CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Tennessee Volunteers
Getting burnt and numbers are two different things. Look at the Mooney video for an example. He got burnt but but other factors effected the play. Like I said, I’ve seen Ramsey get burnt by a wr on a number of occasions, but doesn’t mean the ball came his way

lol okay so you’re going to argue that he gets burnt a lot but for some reason QB’s playing against him never “see” the open receiver. Riiiiiight....all those star WR’s that catch over 100 balls a year and go over 1,000 yards a season, suddenly their qbs can’t get them the ball when they are open and “burning” Ramsey constantly

:speechless:

MikeDitkaPolishSausage

Liked Posts:
lol okay so you’re going to argue that he gets burnt a lot but for some reason QB’s playing against him never “see” the open receiver. Riiiiiight....all those star WR’s that catch over 100 balls a year and go over 1,000 yards a season, suddenly their qbs can’t get them the ball when they are open and “burning” Ramsey constantly

:speechless:
Did you not read the part where I said other factors effect the play? They do have the best defensive lineman in the game who disrupts QBs. The wr Ramsey matches up with isn’t always the first read. When did I ever say Ramsey gets burnt constantly? Didn’t know “a number of occasions” is the same as constantly.

knoxville7

CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Tennessee Volunteers
Did you not read the part where I said other factors effect the play? They do have the best defensive lineman in the game who disrupts QBs. The wr Ramsey matches up with isn’t always the first read. When did I ever say Ramsey gets burnt constantly? Didn’t know “a number of occasions” is the same as constantly.

I agree he doesn’t let up huge games, but he does “burnt” a lot for being a top CB. At least the games I’ve watched him on TV, he has let Wrs get behind him on more than one occasion.