Trent Dilfer: "Jay Cutler is gonna blow up next year"

Gravis

Bears/Bulls/Hawks by 400
Liked Posts:
Cutler is as soft as tissue paper. That's why hes known as the emo QB. Urlacher is also a soft player where are his big hits? He's no Butkus or Jack Tatum that's for sure

30jip7p.jpg

facefail-clooney-facepalm-fail-epic-fail-1290619566.jpg

onebud34

Packer Fan
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Minnesota Twins
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Minnesota Wild
Cutler is as soft as tissue paper. That's why hes known as the emo QB. Urlacher is also a soft player where are his big hits? He's no Butkus or Jack Tatum that's for sure

Jay Cutler is gonna blow up all over your Mom's face

85Bears4life

Bears Hall Of Famer
Donator
Liked Posts:
All you fake Bears fans out there need to man up & stop making excuses for the teams multiple failures. You all sound like females defending Urlacher & the Emo QB. Let's start kicking some ass instead of crying about GB every year crying about the 76 Raiders getting voted the most intimidating team of all time over the 85 Bears crying about the field turf crying about GB having 2 HOF QBs in a row it's almost become like a bunch of old women cryin over a soap opera. Let's not act like the fuckin Cowgirls

picture.jpg

ban-hammer2.gif

onebud34

Packer Fan
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Minnesota Twins
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Minnesota Wild
All you fake Bears fans out there need to man up & stop making excuses for the teams multiple failures. You all sound like females defending Urlacher & the Emo QB. Let's start kicking some ass instead of crying about GB every year crying about the 76 Raiders getting voted the most intimidating team of all time over the 85 Bears crying about the field turf crying about GB having 2 HOF QBs in a row it's almost become like a bunch of old women cryin over a soap opera. Let's not act like the fuckin Cowgirls

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wL6wZkiK9JA]Steel Panther - Behind The Music - YouTube[/ame]

onebud34

Packer Fan
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Minnesota Twins
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Minnesota Wild
We will see if Cutler blows up. He usually get blown up by Clay Matthews u remember the championship game? That pussy sittin on the bench with a broken fingernail embarrassed to be a Bear fan

Well Matthews does avg 1 sack a year on Cutler

And why was Cutler embarrassed to be a Bear fan?

bossdrb

The Boss
Donator
Liked Posts:
the only opinion i liked was Gruden's praise of Cutty.

thedude33

Liked Posts:

This is guy is, like, the best poster ever.

MSOADE54

I ****ing love this chick
Donator
Liked Posts:

We will see if Cutler blows up. He usually get blown up by Clay Matthews u remember the championship game? That pussy sittin on the bench with a broken fingernail embarrassed to be a Bear fan

Just remember what all the Bear fans will be doing come play off time. Watching Aaron Rodgers throw multiple TDs & the Bears 1 & done again. God damn GB has 6 7 SBs? That's called domination the Big bad Chicago Bears dominated by a little town in Wisconsin. Face the facts Bears fans you'll never catch the Packers especially with a QB that wears eyeliner

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-GfscmQoqaE]BITCH SHUT THE FUCK UP - YouTube[/ame]

Diehardfan

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
In case you didn't notice the writing style...old Choptop is a kid. 13 or 14 years old, playing on Daddy's computer because the old Zenith isnt pulling in a signal out in Boondocks, USA. Choptop Sawyer is a character from The Texas Chainsaw Massacre movies....wow, kid...I've had farts that were more impressive.

Now go do your homework before your Mommy grounds you.

Kansacity88

Liked Posts:
Just remember what all the Bear fans will be doing come play off time. Watching Aaron Rodgers throw multiple TDs & the Bears 1 & done again. God damn GB has 6 7 SBs? That's called domination the Big bad Chicago Bears dominated by a little town in Wisconsin. Face the facts Bears fans you'll never catch the Packers especially with a QB that wears eyeliner

9713299.jpg

DMelt36

Bolland > You
Liked Posts:
Trent Dilfer's football opinions do nothing for me.