Trestman's Hole Ace

Stapler

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
With a shortage of picks, and a shallow cap purse, Trestman brings a cheaper/easier way to fill in some depth/camp bodies for competition.

If there are any worthwhile players currently available in the league up north, Trestman knows about them, has played against them and/or studied their film.

With a couple of calls he can bring some of those fat assed moose-eating linemen down south.

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
With a shortage of picks, and a shallow cap purse, Trestman brings a cheaper/easier way to fill in some depth/camp bodies for competition.

If there are any worthwhile players currently available in the league up north, Trestman knows about them, has played against them and/or studied their film.

With a couple of calls he can bring some of those fat assed moose-eating linemen down south.

I don't know about this. With "hole ace" in the title and "shallow cap purse" in the text, this could end up moved to the ghey thread.

But I like the way you think, big boy!

sevvy

Get rich, or try dying
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
Yes! We're bringing back Andy Fantuuuuuuuuz!

TheWinman

2020 CCS Survivor Fantasy Football Champion
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Notre Dame Fighting Irish

I've heard this way too many times. THere is a reason they are playing in the CFL and not the NFL. geez

sam slocum

Liked Posts:
Title had me scared to click on it for a bit. I was afraid it was another thread about soccer.

Gravis

Bears/Bulls/Hawks by 400
Liked Posts:
I curse thee to never say Trestman, Ace and Hole in the same sentence ever again. We already have seen enough of his hair, we don't need to imagine anything else. A less mentally damaging way of putting it is "Trestman's card up his sleeve."

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Also outb4 bearpride and his fog machine.

KittiesKorner

CCS Donator
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
tumblr_mb1hxyk3lF1r72r2qo1_500.gif

Spear

Corpus callosotomy
Liked Posts:
Now natedogg can call for an adrian mcpherson signing for the millionth time

onebud34

Packer Fan
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Minnesota Twins
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Minnesota Wild
I've heard this way too many times. THere is a reason they are playing in the CFL and not the NFL. geez

Warren Moon, Jeff Garcia & Cameron Wake just flipped you off.

ClydeLee

Liked Posts:
Warren Moon, Jeff Garcia & Cameron Wake just flipped you off.

Because they respect the fatass linemen they played with? Not quite sure that makes sense

Sent from Neverwhere using Taptalk

Warrior Spirit

The Truth
Donator
Liked Posts:
I don't know if Marc has an ace up his hole or in some hole up north, but I've still not seen enough to believe in the huge potential of this sorry offense.