Trevor Davis

brundleflyguy

Liked Posts:
It is pretty scary how guys (I assume it's guys, maybe everyone on this forum is a woman) act when they are anonymous.

KoreanBear

Liked Posts:
I have been a member since 2014. I personally never comment because most of the main member whine like babies and rest act like this forum is a pissing match between the land of short dick arm chair GM's that wouldn't know how to run a team if they had directions. I do not claim to know either but I dont bitch or whine I just support my team no matter what. So I lay behind the scenes and read the damn ass posts because realistically this is the only viable Bears forum. If I could find another I would because opinions are not respected here. Over the years, I have seen many come for either wanting to know information, providing information, or just providing their own analysis only to get bashed by other well known members. The forum is the ultimate boys club.
There are other boards if you google. Just sayin.

But who are we kidding. Them boards are probably just duplicate accounts of members here or basic clones. After all, we are all children of cbmb anyways. Might as well start your own board and color it pink if you dont want dudes whining and treating it like a locker room.

Liked Posts:
Its just my opinion as a woman of why you guys do not have a lot of women posters. Why would they when the boys club dont even respect their own gender? In this particular thread you guys had to go and think back to the last woman poster. It angered me so I needed to express myself on the subject. I have seen crass comments being made about players girlfriends or wives. That sort of commentary is acceptable but mine is not. Good luck with that.
You've got 40-60 year old men forming a bullying club here. They live to run down other posters. It's quite sad. My ignore list is packed with them. I can provide you with the members if you'd like, it would make your stay here a lot more fun.

MaoTenDoo

Rabid Homer
Donator
Liked Posts:
I would wager that there are a couple of women in this forum who fly under the radar, hoping to find news and analysis of their favorite sports team. I would also wager they manage rather lengthy Ignore Lists in order to maintain their sanity here. Just a guess.

jonimus

Liked Posts:
2 pages on a post titled 'Trevor Davis' and I have learned nothing about him other than 'fast dude' which was in the OP's post. Where'd he come from? Who'd he play for? Does he have any stats? What are opinions on him - other than he sucks because I've never heard of him and never seen him play. I know I can Google these things but isn't that the point of a message board and a thread topic'd on a specific player?

flabear

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Orlando Magic
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Tampa Bay Lightning
  1. Alabama Crimson Tide
Its just my opinion as a woman of why you guys do not have a lot of women posters. Why would they when the boys club dont even respect their own gender? In this particular thread you guys had to go and think back to the last woman poster. It angered me so I needed to express myself on the subject. I have seen crass comments being made about players girlfriends or wives. That sort of commentary is acceptable but mine is not. Good luck with that.
So true, women here rarely post because of the bullshit they endure. just get over it and except that women can and do love and support our team. It's really not that hard, pun intended

flabear

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Orlando Magic
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Tampa Bay Lightning
  1. Alabama Crimson Tide
He is 6'1 187 pounds drafted buy the puckers in 2016 and been more of a ST Guy kick and punt returner. I doubt he will make the team but Nagy is looking for speed in this offence and he ran a 4.40

Applefan

Liked Posts:
He is 6'1 187 pounds drafted buy the puckers in 2016 and been more of a ST Guy kick and punt returner. I doubt he will make the team but Nagy is looking for speed in this offence and he ran a 4.40

Since he can play offense(not at a high level) and special teams, it's not inceonceivable that Wims roster spot is threatened. Ridley was a higher pick, so he may be given the benefit of the doubt. Davis making the 53 could finally take Miller off special teams. With his shoulder issues, he's way more valuable on offense.

jonimus

Liked Posts:
Since he can play offense(not at a high level) and special teams, it's not inceonceivable that Wims roster spot is threatened. Ridley was a higher pick, so he may be given the benefit of the doubt. Davis making the 53 could finally take Miller off special teams. With his shoulder issues, he's way more valuable on offense.

I appreciate the football replies. I do however disagree on Wims' roster spot being threatened. He has shown more and been the most productive WR outside of the given starters. I think what has held Wims off the field has been the fact that he is positioned at Robinson's WR spot. I would be interested to see Wims be in play for the WR2/Taylor gabriel spot - even though he's not a burner like they ideally would like - he has shown he can play WR at an NFL level and make plays when asked. Nagy could then bring in packages with better speed options, but I'd like to see Wims on the field more.

Liked Posts:
BTW, earlier today I told you a possible way to enjoy this message board but forget what I said, it's too far gone. Certain Moderator's participate in and condone the behavior of about 10 members of this MB. Likely because the are donators. So pretty much they put money over behavior. It's sick.

Mdbearz

Liked Posts:
I appreciate the football replies. I do however disagree on Wims' roster spot being threatened. He has shown more and been the most productive WR outside of the given starters. I think what has held Wims off the field has been the fact that he is positioned at Robinson's WR spot. I would be interested to see Wims be in play for the WR2/Taylor gabriel spot - even though he's not a burner like they ideally would like - he has shown he can play WR at an NFL level and make plays when asked. Nagy could then bring in packages with better speed options, but I'd like to see Wims on the field more.
Both Wims and Robinson are 6'2" and 220ish, and both are jump ball, body control type players. When was the last time we had something like that....yeah.. Marshall and Jeffery, and that was pretty darn hard to defend for a couple of years. Add a burner or Miller to the slot position, and Kmet/Graham on the field. I like the idea.

Ridley fits that role too, so you hope to have some depth.

Zvbxrpl

Liked Posts:
Does anyone have any insight into any possible wide outs that may get cut that would be an upgrade?

could we technically resign Gabriel or would that be against the rules? Not saying that’s what I want but curious as to the rules in this regard

They just signed Ted Ginn Jr a minute ago.

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
I have been a member since 2014. I personally never comment because most of the main member whine like babies and rest act like this forum is a pissing match between the land of short dick arm chair GM's that wouldn't know how to run a team if they had directions. I do not claim to know either but I dont bitch or whine I just support my team no matter what. So I lay behind the scenes and read the damn ass posts because realistically this is the only viable Bears forum. If I could find another I would because opinions are not respected here. Over the years, I have seen many come for either wanting to know information, providing information, or just providing their own analysis only to get bashed by other well known members. The forum is the ultimate boys club.

So you're saying you're a woman?

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange

I guess so.