Trevor Lawrence

Weebey Brice

Formerly Caleb Williams/Weebay
Liked Posts:
I’m not a person who advocates tanking, but damn next year would be the year to tank. Dude is gonna be a baller in the NFL. I doubt we’re gonna suck bad enough to have a chance to get him.

modo

Based
Donator
Liked Posts:
bella-martina-trevor-lawrence.jpg

msadows

Liked Posts:
Genius, lets waste a season of our elite defense so we have a chance at drafting someone who has a chance at being a bust.

No one in the NFL draft is guaranteed to be good. Especially a QB. That position is the biggest crap shoot.

Weebey Brice

Formerly Caleb Williams/Weebay
Liked Posts:
Genius, lets waste a season of our elite defense so we have a chance at drafting someone who has a chance at being a bust.

No one in the NFL draft is guaranteed to be good. Especially a QB. That position is the biggest crap shoot.

Yeah, a defense who got shredded by a third string QB. Nothing about this defense is elite, they’re still solid, but not elite. I expect us to regress to average next season.

Angry Boomer

President Mayhem
Donator
Liked Posts:
Its a big jump from College to the NFL..Lawrence certainly has skills, but I don't think he can hold up..He just appears to be frail

msadows

Liked Posts:
Yeah, a defense who got shredded by a third string QB. Nothing about this defense is elite, they’re still solid, but not elite. I expect us to regress to average next season.

When Akiem Hicks is healthy this defense is a completely different animal.

They get no pressure up the middle now, which makes it much easier to stop floyd/mack.

Still, we rank top 5 in a lot of categories and top 10 in yardage allowed.

This is a defense built to play from ahead, not behind. Stats would be much more reflective of their talent if they had the lead from time to time.

Its no 85 bears D, but they are still one of the 5 best defenses in the league. That should continue next year.

Briggs is GOAT

Liked Posts:
When Akiem Hicks is healthy this defense is a completely different animal.

They get no pressure up the middle now, which makes it much easier to stop floyd/mack.

Still, we rank top 5 in a lot of categories and top 10 in yardage allowed.

This is a defense built to play from ahead, not behind. Stats would be much more reflective of their talent if they had the lead from time to time.

Its no 85 bears D, but they are still one of the 5 best defenses in the league. That should continue next year.
Yeah tbh as long as the secondary stays solid and Mack/Hicks are healthy the D will be good.

Roquan is also emerging and Kwit/Trevathan are both good ILB. Really tough front 7.

Aquineas

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Doubt we'll get Trevor Lawrence, but Justin Fields reminds me in disposition of Russell Wilson.