Troy Aikman does not know what he is talking about....

Payton34Sayers40

Liked Posts:
He acts like Trubs is some great running weapon. He has some straightline speed but little else. It’s not like he is elusive, or runs with great balance, strength and vision. He does not.

Plus for the one plus he adds (speed) he takes away from his play with everything else he does poorly - 1) tunnel vision, 2) inaccurate, 3) no deep ball, and 4) dumb as box of rocks.

Against this Saints rush, it would have been a sh*tshow with Trubs at QB. Foles did pretty well tonight and overall, although far from great, Foles is by far the superior QB over Trubs.

Liked Posts:
Who cares what Troy Crapman has to say

Last thing I’m pissed about today’s game

sevvy

Get rich, or try dying
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
You are the biggest moron on this forum. That is an accomplishment.

mecha

Liked Posts:
I think it's been established that they're almost statistically identical. I'm not a Trubisky apologist, but we've seen over a month of Foles now in starts vs. spot duty at the end of a game, Foles eats a lot of sacks and he can't evade. he's as athletic as dad bod Brady. this was known going in though, it's not a surprise.

the Bears need to address the position in the offseason. Trubisky was an obvious miss and Foles was signed to be a backup, not a starter. there's just too many problems on offense that he can't overcome vs. the polished Eagles system he thrived in (at points).

Chris Sojka

Liked Posts:
He acts like Trubs is some great running weapon. He has some straightline speed but little else. It’s not like he is elusive, or runs with great balance, strength and vision. He does not.

Plus for the one plus he adds (speed) he takes away from his play with everything else he does poorly - 1) tunnel vision, 2) inaccurate, 3) no deep ball, and 4) dumb as box of rocks.

Against this Saints rush, it would have been a sh*tshow with Trubs at QB. Foles did pretty well tonight and overall, although far from great, Foles is by far the superior QB over Trubs.

You are dumb