Trubisky’s Picks

TheeUndyingFan

Dragon of Dojima
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bears
Aren’t those the interceptions that you’re okay with if you want an attacking QB?

First one was on Mitch and ARob and second one was solely on ARob.

Not a Trubisky fan but 5TDs 2INts and a 2-0 start, let’s leave him alone until he costs us the game next week.

Payton34Sayers40

Liked Posts:
He should have had another pick on that throw to Mooney for a TD. Against a good DB you can’t throw long wobblers like that and get away with it. Trubs lucked out because the DB could not get his balance which allowed “little” Mooney to easily fight him off for the TD.

Against a reasonably good DB that is a pick.

So it all evened out. Maybe the 2nd pick was not all Trubs’ fault... but the first one - yes - all day - he forced it - but on a pass that should have been a pick, he got luck on and got a TD by Moon.

So it all evened out - time to take the good with the bad and move on....

iueyedoc

Variant Also Negotiates
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
First one was more risk than it was worth. Super tight window.

The 2nd one was Robinson getting punked by a DB.
The defender literally went through Robinson's hesitant hands. Did you see Robinson on the sidelines? He knew he let the team down on that one. The second one...totally agree.

iueyedoc

Variant Also Negotiates
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
He should have had another pick on that throw to Mooney for a TD. Against a good DB you can’t throw long wobblers like that and get away with it. Trubs lucked out because the DB could not get his balance which allowed “little” Mooney to easily fight him off for the TD.

Against a reasonably good DB that is a pick.

So it all evened out. Maybe the 2nd pick was not all Trubs’ fault... but the first one - yes - all day - he forced it - but on a pass that should have been a pick, he got luck on and got a TD by Moon.

So it all evened out - time to take the good with the bad and move on....
You're funny.

WindyCity

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
The defender literally went through Robinson's hesitant hands. Did you see Robinson on the sidelines? He knew he let the team down on that one. The second one...totally agree.

On the 1st one I don’t blame Mitch completely Robinson was soft.

But it was a super tight window. There had to be a better option

modo

Based
Donator
Liked Posts:
I don't have a problem with either pick. 2nd one was just dumb luck and Arob didn't secure it...

1st one was an aggressive to your number 1 guy. They were attacking and those things happen.

iueyedoc

Variant Also Negotiates
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers

There may have been a easier throw option, but whatever the window size, Mitch put it in there. AR slowed up, maybe anticipating a hit, but AR is Trubisky's security blanket. He expects him to make the tough catches in tight windows.

Whatever the case this 2TD/2INT game by MT was a much more solid game then the 3/0 one last week. The game would have been salted away by mid 3rd quarter if not for other's errors. Last week Mitch had his share of culpability in the poor 3quarters.

legendxofxlink

Whistle Dixie
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nashville Predators
  1. ETSU Buccaneers
  2. Tennessee Volunteers
2nd was PI all day. You can’t hand fight the WR with your back turned to the ball...

AR didn’t want either ball as much as the corner. He didn’t look good this week, very little separation the whole game.

Escobar's Army

Liked Posts:
First one was a bad decision and not sure how you can argue it. The thing to me on that throw is risk isn’t worth reward. It was a 13 yard route on 2nd and 10 on your own 25. Live to play another down. The second pick was ARob’s fault and even if it was Mitch’s, that’s a play risk equals reward.

ThatGuyRyan

Dongbears is THE worst
Donator
Liked Posts:
Totally disagree the second was under thrown, had that ball been longer and higher it’s a catch. First one is debatable, that may have been the same play Mooney flashed past the LOS wide open.

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks

It happens and I don't blame him for going to our 'elite' WR that chose to stop his route as Mitch released. That ball would have hit him in the chest had he maintained his direction. Mitch has done enough wrong to not be sold on him yet but he has not gotten enough reward for his good plays so far this season either. There are often better options if you see them but they don't always happen at the right point in a progression or rush. This expectation of perfect decisions would have every QB in fail mode unless never pressured.

msadows

Liked Posts:
It happens and I don't blame him for going to our 'elite' WR that chose to stop his route as Mitch released. That ball would have hit him in the chest had he maintained his direction. Mitch has done enough wrong to not be sold on him yet but he has not gotten enough reward for his good plays so far this season either. There are often better options if you see them but they don't always happen at the right point in a progression or rush. This expectation of perfect decisions would have every QB in fail mode unless never pressured.

Seriously.

There was also a tight end open for like 3 yards on a 20 yard pass mitch threw early in the game.

Would the 3 yard TE outlet be safer? Sure. Did he make the riskier throw? Yes.

People just bitch to bitch on here.

Had he thrown a short screen and played a manager style game people on here would cry he's a checkdown charlie.

He takes risks and people say he shouldn't.

Fucking meatballs.

CRM 114

Premium Member
Donator
Liked Posts:
First one was definitely on Mitch. The dear sweet one thought it was a bright idea to throw into quadruple coverage.

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
First one was definitely on Mitch. The dear sweet one thought it was a bright idea to throw into quadruple coverage.
conjunctival-icterus-4-LRG.jpg

rawdawg

Liked Posts:

Yeah that wasn't in quadruple coverage at all. Looked like Cover 3 zone. The ball split the underneath LBs. The CB read the break and jumped the route. There were that many guys around the ball because that's how zone defense works. It was the right decision. Miller was the only other WR that direction and he was knocked to the ground.