Trubisky Bowl

Unrivaled

Liked Posts:
Hopefully Mitch can watch and learn a thing or 2 about how to play QB from two future hall of famers.

msadows

Liked Posts:
I can see it now, Pace sitting and watching the game while sobbing uncontrollably.

jokes on you.

I guarantee you that arrogant asshole still thinks mr. turdbiscuit has it in him to become the franchise and bring us perennial playoff birhs.

bearmick

Captain Objectivity
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
I'm not sure that deep down Pace still believes in Trubisky, he just can't afford to admit his mistake and cut his losses.

I'm absolutely certain that Nagy doesn't believe in him.

Those who still believe are those whose investment in him is emotional (certain fans). That takes a lot to break and involves a lot of denial.

mecha

Liked Posts:
*berths, the playoffs don't give birth.

also, I don't know everything, but I'm fairly certain 84 threads on this subject aren't going to undo the 2017 draft and award Watson or Mahomes to the Bears. it was yet another first round gaffe of Pace's. he only gives the coaches the pieces, he can't polish the turd. I'm still of the belief they roll with Trubisky for year 4 and he either sinks or swims. then you'll get the answer to the 5th year option question that's been asked about 67 times.

season's over. get lives.