Trubisky Bowl

Zerovoltz

Liked Posts:
Houston VS Kansas City.

Who will win? KC and Mahomes favored by 10 over Watson and the Texans.

We won’t know the winner until Sunday but I think we can all agree the Bears are the losers.

(As if you all aren’t miserable enough, a hole KC troll comes to kick you while you’re down).

You guys will go 10-6 next year and be a wild card with Trubs. Just a down year after a very up year.

fx1718

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Houston VS Kansas City.

We won’t know the winner until Sunday but I think we can all agree the Bears are the losers.

(As if you all aren’t miserable enough, a hole KC troll comes to kick you while you’re down).

You guys will go 10-6 next year and be a wild card with Trubs. Just a down year after a very up year.
Im going with KC.

BearClaw55

SELL THE TEAM
Donator
Liked Posts:
I
Houston VS Kansas City.

You should have named it the “Pace Mistake Bowl”

DaaBears

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Still don't understand how this gets daily and no attention to the following year:

Lamar Jackson drafted 32nd lol MVP

In front of him:

Baker Mayfield
Sam Darnold
Josh Rosen
Josh Allen

Trubisky year 2 blows away the top 4 year 2

msadows

Liked Posts:
Still don't understand how this gets daily and no attention to the following year:

Lamar Jackson drafted 32nd lol MVP

In front of him:

Baker Mayfield
Sam Darnold
Josh Rosen
Josh Allen

Trubisky year 2 blows away the top 4 year 2

Because we were never going to draft any of those guys.

This gets attention on here because people want to cry about if's and but's.

Reality check however, If we drafted either of those two poor souls, odds are they would not be anywhere near as good as they are now.

Payton_34

Seattle Bears Fan
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
My God let this go already. How is bitching about it going to change the past?

Novoitus

Mitch Trubisky Fan
Liked Posts:
Both QBs going to have horrendous days, throw for multiple picks, game wont have any touchdowns. Both teams will be wishing they had Trubisky instead

Last edited:

msadows

Liked Posts:
My God let this go already. How is bitching about it going to change the past?

Ohh it won't, you see, this filth is called "trolling".

He's actually trying to illicit responses like this from you. Or even better, bring out the trubisky fan bois from the closet.

Look it up.

bearmick

Captain Objectivity
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
I think it'll be another good game. Last one the Texans won at Arrowhead, but the Chiefs defense is playing better. I got the Chiefs in a close one and Mahomes ties the series at 1-1.

Them next year we get to see them face off again in their first place schedules. I see many epic matchups over the course of their careers. Love it.

Zerovoltz

Liked Posts:
Because we were never going to draft any of those guys.

This gets attention on here because people want to cry about if's and but's.

Reality check however, If we drafted either of those two poor souls, odds are they would not be anywhere near as good as they are now.

I've seen this same type thought on this board a 1000 times.....so WHO could the Bears draft and have them actually be good, lift the talent around them and all that?

Also....clearly, if this is true, the Colts should be burning up the phones right now to trade for Trubisky, because, according to you Trubisky doens't suck....he was doomed the moment the Bears called his name. The Bears uniform is holding him back. The organization should just fold because NO ONE on earth could come to Chicago and possibly be good. Such a stupid take.
In the case of Watson, you have Bill O'Brien...ACTIVELY trying to force pocket passing on Watson, not optimizing his skill set and Watson's been good enough to overcome that boob.