Trubisky Calls Out Nagy

Angry Boomer

President Mayhem
Donator
Liked Posts:
He is the Trubisky of coaches. He has the talent and he shows flashes of brilliance but just too inconsistent and incapable of getting out of his own way.
I disagree Remy...Nagy is very consistent..He wastes the entire first half trying to prove to the world that he is a football genius, and only resorts to plays the actually work when he absolutely has to in the 2nd half

WindyCity

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
We need to be hearing Ryan Pace's name more in this conversation.

Offensive personnel doesn't come close to comparing to the playoff level teams.

iueyedoc

Variant Also Negotiates
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
Nope. It is even worse than this. The Packers as Windy pointed out was in nickel and dime the entire game in Week 1. So they changed fucking nothing and Nagy was still unprepared to deal with this type of defense.

They literally just said, I will do the exact same thing I did 15 weeks again because I think your coach and players are too fucking stupid to adjust. And they were 100% correct.
Just heard Patrick Mannely say that he thinks Nagy was trying to be environmentally responsible by recycling week 1's gameplan thus not wasting paper.

?????

airtime143

This place is dead and buried.
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Just heard Patrick Mannely say that he thinks Nagy was trying to be environmentally responsible by recycling week 1's gameplan thus not wasting paper.

?????
98 pass attempts in 2 games...1 td. 5 and change yards per attempt.
Nagy is not a genius.

..at least they almost double the rushing attempts the second time around.

What blows my mind about the lack of running is how putrid the packers are against the run... even with 2 games vs. chicago where nagy forgot you were allowed to run, the packers STILL rank 24th in rushing.
How do you not attack that?

JD Trendleton

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. LA Clippers
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Florida Gators
98 pass attempts in 2 games...1 td. 5 and change yards per attempt.
Nagy is not a genius.

..at least they almost double the rushing attempts the second time around.

What blows my mind about the lack of running is how putrid the packers are against the run... even with 2 games vs. chicago where nagy forgot you were allowed to run, the packers STILL rank 24th in rushing.
How do you not attack that?

Bears are 29th in the league in rushing yards. How can you game-plan around that? The lack of a running game has been a much bigger issue than Mitch or Nagy.

circusboy666

Liked Posts:
100% not calling anyone out. He always holds himself accountable so as the leader of the offense he’s supposed to let them know they didn’t play up to par. I feel like this was spun like something on CNN.

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Bears are 29th in the league in rushing yards. How can you game-plan around that? The lack of a running game has been a much bigger issue than Mitch or Nagy.

Nagy is one of the reasons the running game is an issue. His run game sucks donkey balls and his commitment to it is similar to Liz Taylor's commitment to her 9 husbands. Madden Football has better designed run plays.

dakbear

Liked Posts:
In 2017 under Fox and Loggains with Trubisky a rookie the bears offense was putrid. So wehire a new offensive minded coach, draft and sign players to surround Trubisky. In 2019 bears are averaging 1.5 points per game more than 2017 and 11 total yards per game. Wow-what an improvement! This really speaks to the failure of Pace, Nagy and Trubisky.

Enasic

Who are the brain police?
Liked Posts:
Nagy is one of the reasons the running game is an issue. His run game sucks donkey balls and his commitment to it is similar to Liz Taylor's commitment to her 9 husbands. Madden Football has better designed run plays.

Why doesn’t he use his hero and idol Andy Reid’s run plays?