Trubisky deserves a mega-contract

Novoitus

Mitch Trubisky Fan
Liked Posts:
As the only QB in decades to lead the Bears to multiple playoff births, the Bears would be fools to not sign this kid to a massive multi-year, multi-million dollar contract.

It's time to watch Mitch lead the Bears to the Super Bowl!

Playoff Mitch is ACTIVE BABY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

NCChiFan

Bald, fat, toothless
Donator
Liked Posts:
Makes you really wonder what would folks have to say if the Bears beat NO next Sunday, however unlikely the scenario, it is why they play the games and could happen.

Bust

Liked Posts:
Makes you really wonder what would folks have to say if the Bears beat NO next Sunday, however unlikely the scenario, it is why they play the games and could happen.

Bears matchup pretty well against the Saints and their noodle arm QB. The fast turf will help their pass rush, particularly Quinn (btw, quinn played better than mack yesterday).

sevvy

Get rich, or try dying
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
Nagy needs a new contract, too. Ownership better wake their tails up and give him a lifetime contract. He's one tough son of a buck.

benplace

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Nagy needs a new contract, too. Ownership better wake their tails up and give him a lifetime contract. He's one tough son of a buck.
You can't give Nagy a lifetime deal without Pace, they both should retire here at an old age. Also while they are at it, can they cut Robinson already? Why would we pay him millions of dollars when we have Wims on the team?

SugabearMVP

Liked Posts:
Also while they are at it, can they cut Robinson already? Why would we pay him millions of dollars when we have Wims on the team?

If they let Robinson go, then they let Mitch go for sure. Those two have developed chemistry and taking robinson out of the equation would make Mitch worse in my opinion. And you seriously think Wims is the alternative to Robinson? Come on.

Toast88

Liked Posts:
He’s literally the same player now as he was last year.

DC

Minister of Archaic Titillations
Donator
Liked Posts:
It's BERTH not BIRTH. Multiple playoff births means Trubisky has had babies during the playoffs more than once.

It's Mitchell Trubisky. He can and will do whatever the F he wants.

DC

Minister of Archaic Titillations
Donator
Liked Posts:

To squeak by NO and then have to travel to GB to get our arse kicked a third time would be worse than just losing to NO. Just end this clown show already!

TheWinman

2020 CCS Survivor Fantasy Football Champion
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
It's not really THAT unlikely. They took NO to OT and lost 26-23 last time.
Wow, a normal sensible post. Your account must have been hacked

rawdawg

Liked Posts:
Don't lecture me about the english language, you little bitch.

Apparently, you need to learn what the word lecture means as well. I feel bad for some of you people on this board, man. Imagine being a grown ass man (probably over 40) and spending your time making parody posts on a message board instead of discussing actual football. You got some major little dick energy my dude.

DaaBears

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I think I saw one time that the odds of beating one team 3 times in a year is really bad. The 3rd time the other team normally wins. Maybe its a myth.

Reactions: DC