Trubisky > Foles

Black Rainbow

ChatGPT Created Account
Liked Posts:
Offense collapsed in the final minutes of the 2nd. I think Foles was trying to throw the ball away on that last INT and did it lazily.

fx1718

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Offense collapsed in the final minutes of the 2nd. I think Foles was trying to throw the ball away on that last INT and did it lazily.
No way dude. That wasnt a throw away.

freddylamar

Liked Posts:
Every week he throws dumb interceptions. Atleast 10 didn't throw crucial interceptions each week. I wanted to get behind Foles but he just sucks. On top of that he looks so uninterested in leading this team. Put 10 in or trade for Jets QB.

freddylamar

Liked Posts:
Every week he throws dumb interceptions. Atleast 10 didn't throw crucial interceptions each week. I wanted to get behind Foles but he just sucks. On top of that he looks so uninterested in leading this team. Put 10 in or trade for Jets QB.
why the f not. He should have never been pulled anyway. I have no doubt in my mind nagy has ruined mitch
Absolutely ruined Trubisky! When he said he didn't coach mechanics I knew we were in trouble.

circusboy666

Liked Posts:
We need to go back to Trubisky now. They are almost equally bad as far as QB standards go but trubisky has legs. He can extend plays. The defense defends differently in pass plays bc of that. It opens up our regular running game. It took this many games of Foles for me to be sure.

Black Rainbow

ChatGPT Created Account
Liked Posts:
We are within 3 right now. I'm gonna hold off. But sloppy teams have sloppy coaching.

Wtf Wims? Maybe he was defending Miller from a poke in the eye, but still...