Trubisky > Foles

EDPeezy

Liked Posts:
I never hyped Foles up. I said he was better than Mitch, which he was. Sorry if the testicles of Mitch Trubisky has affected your reading.

Sounds like someone you should put on ignore TBH. I mean, i put Pablo on ignore and i havent had to suffer through his Kyle Fuller is overrated posts in the IGT. Easy fix. *kanye shrug*

Yes you did. You’re lying if you say otherwise. I’m not going to go combing through your post history.

Foles has been worse than Trubisky and you can’t admit it. Because it would take admitting your were wrong. So you deflect like a child with dumb takes like “Mitch woulda been worse.” Tou don’t know that. Based off the sample we have Mitch played better. You just saying he would have been worse doesn’t make it so. Stats don’t make it so. You’re so immature you think if you just keep saying it you’ll will it into reality.

and as much as I dislike Foles on this team I cheer for him during the game. because I’m a bears fan more than im worried about being right on the Internet. I’d rather be wrong and the bears win. I don’t think you see it that way. I think you’d rather just trash people and hope you end up right so you can gloat about it. I’d bet you watch the games hoping for bad things. I guess that’s your choice. So whatever. It’s pathetic though.

Last edited:

ChiKhan

QB1
Liked Posts:
Who you root for means nothing to me. I'm not one of those Bears fans who feels a connection with you because we've both suffered under the same incompetent ownership during our lifetimes. In fact, i probably dislike Bears fans more than any because i have first hand knowledge of how stupid some people are. The same Bears fans that try getting me banned because i dare cheer for QBs for other teams because i like watching talented and competent QBs play the game. The same idiots who are so loud at games that they fuck their own offense after the QB tells you to shut the fuck up. The same idiots who flood their fat carcasses into the stadium every sunday, regardless of quality and give the McCaskeys zero fucking reason to care about if the product holds up high standards because the money is rolling on in. That beautiful green paper, stinking of sausage and shitty beer. Dumb loser fans who see a QB throw one pass and praise him and rip a defense that plays their asses off an entire game.

What makes you think Foles doesn't care? Because he throws a couple stupid passes? Never seen Mitch do that. Never seen Mitch take a dumb sack or two. Never seen Mitch not run the ball despite all of that athleticism that everyone loves to praise him for. Mitch is fucking trash and the fact that he has that much more talent than Foles makes it ever worse. He's been scared to play to his strengths since he got injured.

It's like im one of the few people who remembers the QB who literally was off target on 90% of his throws. Cant throw it into the flat without making someone adjust so hard that they get nailed for a loss. Amazing watching the same people who couldn't stop shifting the blame from receivers, to OL, to Nagy, to the RBs now shit on Foles when his line is actually way worse. Saw them vs the same team. One was better. I'll give you two guesses who.

Lets go back to Mitch. I miss the guy who gets bullied by his coach on the sidelines and then coddled in the post game presser. Leader my dick.
That's a lot of words to write for someone you don't care about.

NorcalBear

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. North Carolina Tar Heels
Mitch was miserable to watch... missing throws by a yard or 3. Foles is far more accurate and at least guys have a chance of catching it. The issue is our offensive line is atrocious and STILL Foles is doin ok and spreading the ball around. All Mitch could do was force it to Robinson. Mitch is a threat to run but Foles is a threat to go deep. They stacked the box even more against Mitch... If we had a decent O line Foles would be fine moving the ball, combined with our defense. Easy 9-7 or 10-6. I prefer Foles 200% over Mitch.

MontanaXXIII

Liked Posts:
I think a lot of Mitch's problems the last two years have been him being skittish in the pocket.

He's a guy who could get sloppy with his mechanics to begin with...and you add in that he's now scared of getting hit in the pocket, and you get the worsening inaccuracy.

NorcalBear

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. North Carolina Tar Heels
It's like im one of the few people who remembers the QB who literally was off target on 90% of his throws. Cant throw it into the flat without making someone adjust so hard that they get nailed for a loss. Amazing watching the same people who couldn't stop shifting the blame from receivers, to OL, to Nagy, to the RBs now shit on Foles when his line is actually way worse. Saw them vs the same team. One was better. I'll give you two guesses who.
This. I cant stand watching a QB miss guys by a yard. 4 years and Mitch still horribly inaccurate? No thank you.

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Yes you did. You’re lying if you say otherwise. I’m not going to go combing through your post history.
If you call acknowledging that hes better than Mitch hype, then yes, i hyped him up. I said hes smarter and more accurate. So much hype. If you take the BDN stuff seriously, then idk what to tell you.

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
This. I cant stand watching a QB miss guys by a yard. 4 years and Mitch still horribly inaccurate? No thank you.
Foles has had some off target throws in the short to intermediate game but Mitch did it consistently. It was apart of his game. No thanks.

freddylamar

Liked Posts:
Who you root for means nothing to me. I'm not one of those Bears fans who feels a connection with you because we've both suffered under the same incompetent ownership during our lifetimes. In fact, i probably dislike Bears fans more than any because i have first hand knowledge of how stupid some people are. The same Bears fans that try getting me banned because i dare cheer for QBs for other teams because i like watching talented and competent QBs play the game. The same idiots who are so loud at games that they fuck their own offense after the QB tells you to shut the fuck up. The same idiots who flood their fat carcasses into the stadium every sunday, regardless of quality and give the McCaskeys zero fucking reason to care about if the product holds up high standards because the money is rolling on in. That beautiful green paper, stinking of sausage and shitty beer. Dumb loser fans who see a QB throw one pass and praise him and rip a defense that plays their asses off an entire game.

What makes you think Foles doesn't care? Because he throws a couple stupid passes? Never seen Mitch do that. Never seen Mitch take a dumb sack or two. Never seen Mitch not run the ball despite all of that athleticism that everyone loves to praise him for. Mitch is fucking trash and the fact that he has that much more talent than Foles makes it ever worse. He's been scared to play to his strengths since he got injured.

Lets go back to Mitch. I miss the guy who gets bullied by his coach on the sidelines and then coddled in the post game presser. Leader my dick.
OK, your cool dude. You’ve suffered so much from us fat carcasses that we call Bears fans. I didn’t realize they tried to ban you for your support of other quarterbacks. Obviously you have suffered so much in your life. What a whiny piece of crap you are. We all get upset with our team and argue over the direction of the team. We all get overly passionate about player “x” and scream about coach “x”. That’s just being a fan. Why in the world would you go after the fans? I’m over debating with you about this. I just wanted to have some fun and talk crap about the PLAYERS, not the people that have given their all supporting the team. Sorry you feel like the community has done you wrong and the fans aren’t up to your standards. Maybe you should go support that team with the talented and competent quarterback. I would say Bear Down to you but you obviously don’t deserve that.

Bearfanfromnewjersey

Liked Posts:
Mitch was miserable to watch... missing throws by a yard or 3. Foles is far more accurate and at least guys have a chance of catching it. The issue is our offensive line is atrocious and STILL Foles is doin ok and spreading the ball around. All Mitch could do was force it to Robinson. Mitch is a threat to run but Foles is a threat to go deep. They stacked the box even more against Mitch... If we had a decent O line Foles would be fine moving the ball, combined with our defense. Easy 9-7 or 10-6. I prefer Foles 200% over Mitch.

Mitch hit 8 different receivers week 1 and 10 week 2

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
OK, your cool dude. You’ve suffered so much from us fat carcasses that we call Bears fans. I didn’t realize they tried to ban you for your support of other quarterbacks. Obviously you have suffered so much in your life. What a whiny piece of crap you are. We all get upset with our team and argue over the direction of the team. We all get overly passionate about player “x” and scream about coach “x”. That’s just being a fan. Why in the world would you go after the fans? I’m over debating with you about this. I just wanted to have some fun and talk crap about the PLAYERS, not the people that have given their all supporting the team. Sorry you feel like the community has done you wrong and the fans aren’t up to your standards. Maybe you should go support that team with the talented and competent quarterback. I would say Bear Down to you but you obviously don’t deserve that.
Thank you for understanding.

The_Shadow

Simply a Bears fan
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
Doesn't matter who our QB is. Nagy is still the coach.
^^^^^this
Foles or Trubisky or even Bray, it does not matter all that much. It will still be the same results. A poor HC/OC combined with mediocre talent at QB will give the same results every time.

Spitta Andretti

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Don't bother.

Anytime only cares about one thing, and thats seeing mitch trubisky fail.

Foles has sucked worse than mitch ever has for this team. But thats lost in the shuffle for him because his mitch hate is too strong.

Foles had one good quarter against the falcons worst ranked pass D in the league. Other than that, he's looked like ass and turned the ball over as much as he's scored points for us.

Sucked worse than Mitch ever has? Are we talking about the same Mitch cause you can go back through some game logs and see some terrible games

:peppers:

shoez90

Liked Posts:
Congrats BearDen, your trifecta led us to another loss. Glad you have so much faith in those three!!!
how well were we doing before I must have missed the superbowl party last year. or even the division championship game or wait yeah ur boy mitch is a backup but its ok the booth is littered with former Heisman and top three picks that didn't pan out. Just stop telling us how good he is gonna be "Someday". Rex, Orton has flashes but where they now yeah I thought so.

shoez90

Liked Posts:
And we've seen like 9 years of foles. He sucks, bad.

They both suck, foles has just proven to suck for more years. And he's currently the one sucking terribly and turning the ball over every game.

Whats your point?
who got a ring?

shoez90

Liked Posts:
You can say Foles has played better defenses or whatever, but he's played like absolute ass. It was like it took everything out of the offense to get one fucking first down in OT.

He threw one awful interception, and had a second awful layup of an interception dropped. Mitch was benched for far less.
he threw a lot of catchable balls to that were dropped so let's not act like he was throwing shit constantly. did you see those two back to back critical drops? he couldn't have handed it to them any better. So the team sux yes but I guarantee foles has more answers than mitch. mitch can run yes but he runs after the first read and hasn't got past the second read his whole career.