Trubisky Highlights. (Steelers hype video)

BaBaBlacksheep

Half Mod.
Staff member
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:

Steelers fans seem pretty excited to have him from reading the comments. Even some hardcore Trubsexuals chimed in. Honestly if all I knew about Dear Sweet Mitchel was this highlight video I might be excited too.

Chief Walking Stick

Heeeh heeeeh he said POLES
Donator
Liked Posts:

Steelers fans seem pretty excited to have him from reading the comments. Even some hardcore Trubsexuals chimed in. Honestly if all I knew about Dear Sweet Mitchel was this highlight video I might be excited too.

Video was so awful that YouTube took it down.

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
i laughed before even watching anything. Is it like Bears Nation but of PIT?

OMG look at all of the idiot Bears fans in the comments. "Bears fan here. Mitch wasn't a problem" hahahahahaha

Aesopian

Hooters Waitress
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
I'm expecting Trubisky to have a pretty good year under Tomlin. I'm thinking prime Andy Dalton level.

iueyedoc

Variant Also Negotiates
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
If Tomlin can unfuck his mind I could see him being a #12-22 QB. Tools are there, mind is not alpha enough to dominate. The hate on here is too much and based on Pace passing on a generational QB, the over the top love on here is from Bears star QB starvation. And as far as life goes the dude is living the dream. Both extremes need to let it go.

nvanprooyen

Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
I still think most of the "hate" comes from Pace reaching for him and giving up those picks. Had we drafted him late first round, I think fans may have been a LITTLE less harsh. That's on Pace, not on Mitch.

Then sprinkle in some other factors. Our history at the position, and how much angst most Bears fans carry around because of that + Nagy's playcalling + the org not doing much to help him + his draft position, etc.

Not to say DSM doesn't have some problems of his own. Mostly upstairs I think. But I think he still has the potential to be a middle of the road starter or a really good backup if put in the right situation (scheme, coaching, etc).

I wish him the best, but glad we moved on. I don't get all the animosity, but whatevs...

BaBaBlacksheep

Half Mod.
Staff member
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Nice looking family.
I’ve always thought that sentiment was strange. Like do you ever look at a family and go “holy fuck that’s an ugly looking family?” (I mean other than the ones from Mississippi)

RubberBanMan

I’m just a fan
Donator
Liked Posts:
Which one of you sum bitches….

Attachments

• E2B018CF-53D9-48C1-9385-2A6D4E71B462.jpeg
    E2B018CF-53D9-48C1-9385-2A6D4E71B462.jpeg
    183.8 KB · Views: 12

RubberBanMan

I’m just a fan
Donator
Liked Posts:
Now just wait in a year or so when a fan base uses mitch as a reason to try to talk them into hiring matt nagy. “Nagy wasn’t the problem. He had mitch trubisky”

bears51/40

Liked Posts:
i laughed before even watching anything. Is it like Bears Nation but of PIT?

OMG look at all of the idiot Bears fans in the comments. "Bears fan here. Mitch wasn't a problem" hahahahahaha
He wasn't a problem.....he also was not a very good QB.

greg23

Liked Posts:
Mitch's teams have made the playoffs 60% of the time!

Bust

Liked Posts:
Steelers fans seem pretty excited to have him from reading the comments.

MITCH SIGNS A TWO YEAR EXTENSION TO PLAY BACKUP

Career backup qb is a sweet gig in the nfl. If he plays his cards right, he'll have a 15 year career like Chase Daniel.