Trubisky is a captain

msadows

Liked Posts:
Deserves it.

Just wait till he makes the problow this year. Everyone on this board will be turning off the tv's.

Leomaz

Pissing people off the right way!
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
  2. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
Deserves it.

Just wait till he makes the problow this year. Everyone on this board will be turning off the tv's.
He has done it before. He won’t do it again

nvanprooyen

Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
Good for Mitch. Had a suck coach in Chicago that didn't know how to use him.
100%. He seems like a good dude who got overdrafted and then stuck with a shitty coaching situation. Neither of these things were his fault.

He isn't a Bear so I really don't get the hardons to see failure, or caping for his football honor from some of you.

It didn't work out here. Just let it go, Lol.

Noonthirtyjoe

Liked Posts:
I still feel he can be a decent starter if in a good situation. We'll know soon enough. Over drafted yes, shit coach and system for sure.

Best shit stats of all of Nagy's QBs.

Myk

85in25
Liked Posts:
Good team for him, except for the QB who's already penciled in as starter sitting on the team. I think he could be good with Steelers/Tomlin but I don't know if he can be good enough to keep the guy they want because he was at the local college from taking over. By their skills I think he could but college fans won't settle for the best one playing.

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Good team for him, except for the QB who's already penciled in as starter sitting on the team. I think he could be good with Steelers/Tomlin but I don't know if he can be good enough to keep the guy they want because he was at the local college from taking over. By their skills I think he could but college fans won't settle for the best one playing.
Guess what? The fans have zero say. That angle is silly.
Good for Mitch. Hope he does well but his career will likely be that of a journeyman/top backup.

HearshotKDS

Liked Posts:
Casually wishing him well, but I suspect him to continue putting up Mariota 2.0 seasons - IE good backup QB.

Bust

Liked Posts:
Best gig in the league.

backup qb is a great gig these days for sure! There will always be open slots.

ex bear great Chase Daniel has made a living off it. in his career he has a grand total of 8 tds

Chase has banked over 60 million as backup. WOW!

Aquineas

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Not really.
I've personally spoken with guys who played with him at UNC. They loved him. That doesn't mean he should be starting in the NFL, as I think he's got "high-functioning-backup" levels of talent. But don't throw out his good qualities because of him not having a good stint in Chicago.