Trubisky is GOD. Gabriel too!

Bear_Assed

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Mitch is playing great, despite what booger thinks.

I love how Mitch throws the perfect bomb TD to Turbo, on the run, escaping pressure, on 3rd and long knowing your FG kicker has a bum knee, and they refuse to say anything good about Trubisky because it would go against the "mitch sucks" storyline they were trying to amp up.

Starion

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Overreaction just a wee bit. That endzone INT was pretty pedestrian and he just missed it short. SMH.

Overall managing mostly with dink/dunk but still holding back seemingly over cautious and staring down his primary read??

Did anybody see his QBR rating or passer rating mentioned/shown on screen at any time during the game? I figured MT10 was near perfect after 23/26 3TDs, but not a peep. They usually plaster that shit all over at every dead ball for other QBs whether on fire or dumpster diving with sub 40 ratings to rub it in. Hushtown for Mitch until the lack of yards and INT continued the narrative.

I fully agree he's gotta do more vs. better teams (everybody other than WASH). No way they get 5 TOs from the D every week. See weeks 1 & 2 for hair pulling frustration.

Chris Sojka

Liked Posts:

I love how Mitch throws the perfect bomb TD to Turbo, on the run, escaping pressure, on 3rd and long knowing your FG kicker has a bum knee, and they refuse to say anything good about Trubisky because it would go against the "mitch sucks" storyline they were trying to amp up.

Noticed that too...

Also. Anyone see the miller drops. Hes a step slow but he also isn't the catching machine he was after the injury.

We are definitely not deep at WR and need someone to step up. A FA or a Draft pick is necessary at bith TE and WR.

BaBaBlacksheep

Half Mod.
Staff member
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:

I’m not sure I’d say he played “great”. He did have a good game against a horrible team. The throw to Gabriel was one of his best. The INT was the type of throw that keeps me from getting too excited. But overall he played well. He’s going to have to play better against the tougher defenses though. I’d give him a solid B- for the evening. Huge step up from the first two games. Hopefully he plays better against the Vikings but honestly I’m not going to get too excited because we’ve seen Mitch play well against bad teams last year.