Trubisky officially listed as doubtful

WestCoastBearsFan

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Los Angeles Lakers
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Los Angeles Kings
  1. Clemson Tigers
Im talking about how were going to walk out of Chicago week 15 with the division lead.

I’m talking about how after you lose Sunday you’ll be in last place if the lions win. Have fun with that. You’ll likely be in the cellar of the NFCN for a while.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

baredown

Liked Posts:
Let's win one for Trubisky!

"Some time, when the team is up against it, when things are wrong and the breaks are beating the boys, ask them to go in there with all they've got and win just one for the Trubisker..."?

10veitout

Liked Posts:
I’m talking about how after you lose Sunday you’ll be in last place if the lions win. Have fun with that. You’ll likely be in the cellar of the NFCN for a while.

Riiighhtt. Just like all those other times we were "going to be in the cellar for a while" before we went on a run and once again flaunted our dominance over this division?

WestCoastBearsFan

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Los Angeles Lakers
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Los Angeles Kings
  1. Clemson Tigers
Riiighhtt. Just like all those other times we were "going to be in the cellar for a while" before we went on a run and once again flaunted our dominance over this division?

Flaunted [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]. It’s okay buddy. I really hope you still come back here after the season. That will be funny to laugh at you. Again.

lbeattie820

Liked Posts:
The Defense will have to help out and hopefully give Daniel a couple short fields situations.
I have faith in Nagy to call a good game for Chase to be successful. Trying to run Howard an Cohen up the middle isn’t going to work. They will have to get the run game going on the edges. Slay can’t cover everyone their secondary is trash. I still see Miller and Gabriel having good games even with Chase at QB.

I want to see some pro-sets with a lead blocker for 24. Let him pound the ball and control the clock. Then let the defense do their thing. Chase can throw his 200 yards, no interceptions, then we will come out with a 16-10 win. Howard time.

didshereallysaythat

Liked Posts:
The ONLY positive out of this is that the team will not be overconfident or look past this game. It can be a rallying point.

Defense is going to have to pressure Stafford and force turnovers. Chase can't turn the ball over.

CaptnSUG

BANNED
Liked Posts:
He'll play. This is the Bears exacting a little revenge for the scheduling nonsesne.

DaaBears

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Line has moved from -4 to -2.5 already, running thru 3 is big

nvanprooyen

Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
Well, if there was any chance of the Bears overlooking this game (don't think that was the mentality, but you never know) coming off beating them up at home, the big SNF win, and then the short turn around...they most certainly are not now. I hope the D comes into this game with the mentality that they are going to have to carry the team this week, and completely shuts down Detroit. Trying to find the silver lining here.

JoJoBoxer

Liked Posts:
Im talking about how were going to walk out of Chicago week 15 with the division lead.
Not going to happen.

I have a question for you AaronsNuts, before Rodgers was the starting QB was your nickname FuckMeFavre?

hebs

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
LOL Typical Bears... Trubisky starts the most games in a row since 1992... immediately gets hurt and is out the following week.

Gotta love it.

Jordan Howard and the run game for the win tomorow.

Chicoman

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Should make whoever gets a late hit penalty and injures another player, stay out as long as the other person is injured - without pay.

Too much?

TezMaKai

Liked Posts:
A lot of meatballs are about to see just how good Trubisky is

bears26

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. Houston Rockets
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Oklahoma Sooners
LOL Typical Bears... Trubisky starts the most games in a row since 1992... immediately gets hurt and is out the following week.

Gotta love it.

Jordan Howard and the run game for the win tomorow.

That start steak, I didn't want it to end. That is big in Chicago.

greg23

Liked Posts:
Play good defense
Run the ball
Control the clock
Minimize mistakes
Win the filed position game
Turn this into a field goal game

Wait.......ummm.....nevermind.

10veitout

Liked Posts:
Flaunted [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]. It’s okay buddy. I really hope you still come back here after the season. That will be funny to laugh at you. Again.

Lol do english words bring you amusement? Any reason you find the word flaunted so hilarious?

Lmao yea you guys laughed me right off the board after week 1.

BearDown104

Bears Guru
Donator
Liked Posts:
Lol do english words bring you amusement? Any reason you find the word flaunted so hilarious?

Lmao yea you guys laughed me right off the board after week 1.

No, that was weeks 2, 3 and 5 when you tied Minnesota, then got skull fucked by Washington and then lose to Detroit (you all were at full health).

bearsfootball516

Liked Posts:
I actually think the Bears will be okay. Detroit's offense is straight trash and the defense should do a number on them. I think Daniel is a capable backup and with Detroit's run defense being so bad, the Bears can probably dominate the run game, not ask Daniel to do too much, and escape with a win.

10veitout

Liked Posts:
No, that was weeks 2, 3 and 5 when you tied Minnesota, then got skull fucked by Washington and then lose to Detroit (you all were at full health).

Oh ok.

So you werent laughing when you actually played us? Just when other teams played us?

Gotcha.

Mjiton

Liked Posts:
A lot of meatballs are about to see just how good Trubisky is

Or Daniels plays well & then we gotta see all the Chase should be the starter threads because they will given him far more of a benefit of a doubt.
Whatever so long as the Bears leave with a W.