Trubisky spoke to the media today.

Black Rainbow

ChatGPT Created Account
Liked Posts:
Nagy had a press conference and denied telling Mitch not to talk about the GB game.

Briggs is GOAT

Liked Posts:
It was the response of a beta not an alpha. That is the point.

Someone actually confident and actually a leader takes ownership of the situation instead of snitching on the staff.

Could have easily said he didn't want to talk about it and wanted to look ahead. He is 3 years in and still sounds like a 1 year college starter unsure of his place on the team.
Beta and Alpha doesn't apply to humans.

I've never seen someone get so much hate for 1 fucking poor performance (not even near as poor as some shit we saw from Cutler).

Maybe he was fine with answering questions about the game, and wanted the media to know that the decision not to wasn't coming from him?

Briggs is GOAT

Liked Posts:
Trubisky is more hated on CCS than Donald Trump is

Payton34Sayers40

Liked Posts:
This guy is a fuckin joke of a quarterback, and we're stuck with him.

I have always said.... the guy is simply not that bright. An arm is only as good as the mind allows it to be. A guy can have a cannon but if he is dumb, what good is it?

There is a reason it took so long for this guy to become a starting QB in college.

Last edited:

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:

I've never seen someone get so much hate for 1 fucking poor performance (not even near as poor as some shit we saw from Cutler).

Maybe he was fine with answering questions about the game, and wanted the media to know that the decision not to wasn't coming from him?

Lol, I am sure you are familiar with the term and how it is used in relation to sports.

You have a contingent of fans that accept that the OL can perform poorly or that Nagy can blow it as a coach but Dear Sweet Mitchell is never responsible for his own poor play. It is always someone else's fault if he sucks. As a result, there is naturally a lot of discussion directed at him. Go in a Nagy thread and it's 99% agreement that his playcalling sucked. Go in a Trubs thread and it is probably closer to 50-50. That is the genesis for the hate. I think Trubs will be fine but I will make fun of and criticize his shitty performance because that is what shitty performances deserve. This kid glove treatment of Trubs as if he is going to break if you say mean things about him is really odd.

Refer to post 62 where Nagy basically he is not aware of anyone telling Mitch that. It is a dumb comment to make as it obviously raises eyebrows and leads to more questioning hence why the reporter felt the need to ask Nagy about it.

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
If you don't like someone, he's an asshole for being an alpha if he doesn't follow the program and he's a wus if he does.

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
I haven't been reading every post but this came out yesterday.

Matt Nagy: Bears coaches didn’t tell Mitch Trubisky to not discuss Packers loss
One day after quarterback Mitch Trubisky’s strange claim that he’d been told not to talk about the most disappointing game of his career, Bears head coach Matt Nagy said he was given no such instructions by the coaching staff.
https://chicago.suntimes.com/bears/...coaches-didnt-say-to-not-discuss-packers-loss

This is where Remi tells us that Nagy is still covering for beta Trubs. I can also imagine what would be posted if Nagy avoided the questions from the media instead.

Last edited:

nobull

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:

Spoken like a beta

Briggs is GOAT

Liked Posts:
Lol, I am sure you are familiar with the term and how it is used in relation to sports.

You have a contingent of fans that accept that the OL can perform poorly or that Nagy can blow it as a coach but Dear Sweet Mitchell is never responsible for his own poor play. It is always someone else's fault if he sucks. As a result, there is naturally a lot of discussion directed at him. Go in a Nagy thread and it's 99% agreement that his playcalling sucked. Go in a Trubs thread and it is probably closer to 50-50. That is the genesis for the hate. I think Trubs will be fine but I will make fun of and criticize his shitty performance because that is what shitty performances deserve. This kid glove treatment of Trubs as if he is going to break if you say mean things about him is really odd.

Refer to post 62 where Nagy basically he is not aware of anyone telling Mitch that. It is a dumb comment to make as it obviously raises eyebrows and leads to more questioning hence why the reporter felt the need to ask Nagy about it.
I've not seen 1 person say that Mitch wasn't bad on Thursday. He was bad, but I would say overall he was more disappointing than bad.

I've made fun of him too. I basically made fun of him the whole time while watching the Texans Saints game, and I posted like 100 times during that game. It just gets to the point of being boring though.

Then there are a bunch of others who are just hating on him. Cutler never got so much hate, not even after one of his magnificent 4 interception performances.

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
If you don't like someone, he's an asshole for being an alpha if he doesn't follow the program and he's a wus if he does.

If you suck and hide behind others to explain why you don't want to talk about it then you are a pussy.

I haven't been reading every post but this came out yesterday.

Matt Nagy: Bears coaches didn’t tell Mitch Trubisky to not discuss Packers loss
One day after quarterback Mitch Trubisky’s strange claim that he’d been told not to talk about the most disappointing game of his career, Bears head coach Matt Nagy said he was given no such instructions by the coaching staff.
https://chicago.suntimes.com/bears/...coaches-didnt-say-to-not-discuss-packers-loss

This is where Remi tells us that Nagy is still covering for beta Trubs. I can also imagine what would be posted if Nagy avoided the questions from the media instead.

The video was already posted in post 62 which I noted to Briggs. Nagy basically saying no one told Trubs not to talk to the media. So Trubs either lied or was so frazzled, he misspoke. Neither is good.

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
I've not seen 1 person say that Mitch wasn't bad on Thursday. He was bad, but I would say overall he was more disappointing than bad.

I've made fun of him too. I basically made fun of him the whole time while watching the Texans Saints game, and I posted like 100 times during that game. It just gets to the point of being boring though.

Then there are a bunch of others who are just hating on him. Cutler never got so much hate, not even after one of his magnificent 4 interception performances.

Plenty of people have been trying to deflect blame away from Mitch and onto the OL and Nagy. That is why the hate persists.

Look this is pretty simple. If you are bullish on Trubs, the best you can do is bide your time until he plays well. Trying to defend him, make excuses or look for silver linings right now does nothing aside from feed the trolls.

In short, you gotta know when to hold em, no when to fold him, known when to walk away, know when to run. The hand Trubs dealt his supporters is one where you fold and continue to fold until you get a good hand. Hopefully that hand comes this week against Denver.

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
If you suck and hide behind others to explain why you don't want to talk about it then you are a pussy.

The video was already posted in post 62 which I noted to Briggs. Nagy basically saying no one told Trubs not to talk to the media. So Trubs either lied or was so frazzled, he misspoke. Neither is good.
I'm sure he made it up, LOL.

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
I'm sure he made it up, LOL.

Or he misspoke or Nagy is lying. Who knows. Point is it is not something an adult should say as it raises more questions than it answers. A simple, "I want to look ahead not back," would have sufficed. I could understand if this were his rookie year but this is his third year now and he still sounds like a kid.

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Yup. Where's the tin foil? Nothing could possibly be as it seems.