Trubisky: "The focus is on being 1-0"

Yes, let's just forget that everything up to this point has been a colossal dumpster fire...what a retard this guy is. Now I know why he throws into triple coverage.

If this is the message Nagy is preaching to his guys then he's more clueless than I though..

ChiKhan

If I'm going to hate on Mitch it's going to be because of his play on the field not because he said some cliche saying countless of other coaches and players have said before him. That being said they need to have their blinders on and only see what's ahead of them.

HawkBear

12 Year Rebuild Plan
Donator
My favorite teams
Chicago Cubs Chicago Bulls Chicago Bears Iowa Hawkeyes
Yes, let's just forget that everything up to this point has been a colossal dumpster fire...what a retard this guy is. Now I know why he throws into triple coverage.

If this is the message Nagy is preaching to his guys then he's more clueless than I though..
Reporters should ask him why he continually runs out of bounds for a 3 yard loss when he could just throw the ball out of bounds because there is no intentional grounding outside the pocket in YEAR 4 of his career.

HeHateMe

Kill Your Masters
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
I honestly don't want to hear anything from any of these mouth breathers...they are all empty words anyway.

That should be easy because you don't watch the pre-games, games or post-games. You may read the stuff so you can make all of these dramatic threads but everyone knows you don't watch any of it.

Thanks.

mecha

yeah um... long-term, we don't want that. he's gone no matter what, so I don't think if he scores 32 touchdowns against 5 interceptions is going to matter.

Armyhawk

This is exactly what the coaches are preaching actually. Lazor said one week after the media asked about 3 or 4 game loaing streak and he said “we haven’t lost 3 (or 4) in a row”

CRM 114

Premium Member
Donator

You’ve been told to stop making threads numerous times now. This is your last warning before you are reported for spamming.

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19

Do you think if he said exactly what you wanted to hear, it would make him a better player?