Trubisky: "The focus is on being 1-0"

Chicago Staleys

Realist
Liked Posts:
The Bears very well could win out or lose out.
But we all know they will middle.

roadwarrior_joe

Liked Posts:
I have nothing against this poor guy. He’s not a good QB, but seems to be a genuinely good person.

He’s a victim of a bad and stupid gm. if Mitch was drafted number 10 by any team, and he failed like this he would just be forgotten like other failed first round picks. But dumbass pace had to make a spectacle of this pick. Hate on Pace, he’s the real failure.

Starion

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Reporters should ask him why he continually runs out of bounds for a 3 yard loss when he could just throw the ball out of bounds because there is no intentional grounding outside the pocket in YEAR 4 of his career.

1606966534936.png

Angry Boomer

President Mayhem
Donator
Liked Posts:
Yes, let's just forget that everything up to this point has been a colossal dumpster fire...what a Special person this guy is. Now I know why he throws into triple coverage.

If this is the message Nagy is preaching to his guys then he's more clueless than I though..
Today, Roethlesberger threw into triple coverage and it was a completion for a big gain.

sevvy

Get rich, or try dying
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
I have nothing against this poor guy. He’s not a good QB, but seems to be a genuinely good person.

He’s a victim of a bad and stupid gm. if Mitch was drafted number 10 by any team, and he failed like this he would just be forgotten like other failed first round picks. But dumbass pace had to make a spectacle of this pick. Hate on Pace, he’s the real failure.

Trubisky needed to go somewhere with a coach that has a track record of developing QBs. Then he needed to learn for 2 years before ever seeing the field. He also needed a coach to look at what he's good at, and what he's not good at, and gameplan and playcall around that.

The Bears did none of that. And that's probably the biggest reason why he failed. And his fucking mole eyes.

Adipost

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Reporters should ask him why he continually runs out of bounds for a 3 yard loss when he could just throw the ball out of bounds because there is no intentional grounding outside the pocket in YEAR 4 of his career.

Same play...

Iw7eTqH_d.jpg

Trubisky has Graham open on the corner route on the same side he’s rolling into.

He also escaped the pocket for no reason and ended up running into pressure. Just such a disastrous singular play...

VastWigglyAmericanindianhorse-size_restricted.gif

Last edited:

Briggs is GOAT

Liked Posts:
Same play...

Iw7eTqH_d.jpg

Trubisky has Graham open on the corner route on the same side he’s rolling into.

He also escaped the pocket for no reason and ended up running into pressure. Just such a disastrous singular play...

VastWigglyAmericanindianhorse-size_restricted.gif
Disastrous play indeed, but the safety probably would've been able to close and contest that throw no?

Not saying it wasn't possible to make the throw, there's definitely a window there. It's (seemingly) a tough one though and one I'm not sure Mole Eye can make.

Bust

Liked Posts:
We preach about Watson and Mahomes (rightly so due to draft class) in comparisons to Mitch. The most recent rookies like Justin Herbert and Joe Burrow (before he got hurt) look so much better then Mitch ever will.

PACE FUCKED UP

Adipost

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Disastrous play indeed, but the safety probably would've been able to close and contest that throw no?

The camera doesn’t show the entire play, but Graham’s route takes him to the sideline. If Trubisky stays in the pocket and throws on time, the safety has no chance. Rolling out of the pocket, if he throws the moment Graham comes uncovered, I don’t think the safety can get to the sideline in time.

The key here is that Graham passes him during the route, so the safety has to take a longer angle in order to get to the sideline. He broke too late.

Briggs is GOAT

Liked Posts:
The camera doesn’t show the entire play, but Graham’s route takes him to the sideline. If Trubisky stays in the pocket and throws on time, the safety has no chance. Rolling out of the pocket, if he throws the moment Graham comes uncovered, I don’t think the safety can get to the sideline in time.

The key here is that Graham passes him during the route, so the safety has to take a longer angle in order to get to the sideline. He broke too late.
Yeah I definitely see how a timely throw that's accurate nets a completion, but it would be a really nice play on Mitch's part. It would really require him to do a few high-end things.

This is the kind of play Russell Wilson makes routinely, but Mitch? Idk if he ever has if I'm honest. He just doesn't have it to be a legit starter in the NFL. High-end back up? Yeah, but he's not a starter. I think he's proved that.

Adipost

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Yeah I definitely see how a timely throw that's accurate nets a completion, but it would be a really nice play on Mitch's part. It would really require him to do a few high-end things.

This is the kind of play Russell Wilson makes routinely, but Mitch? Idk if he ever has if I'm honest. He just doesn't have it to be a legit starter in the NFL. High-end back up? Yeah, but he's not a starter. I think he's proved that.

Trubisky has a good arm and it’s a near hash throw.

Briggs is GOAT

Liked Posts:
Trubisky has a good arm and it’s a near hash throw.
But it would be 30+ yards, and you know Mitch, can't seem to hit anyone downfield anymore. Just really inaccurate on those throws.

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Today, Roethlesberger threw into triple coverage and it was a completion for a big gain.
But he threw it away from the defenders and picked the best spot where only the WR could get to it while effectively ending the game for the Ravens. 25 TD, 6 INT this year. It's good luck or bad luck when it goes against your stats, not supports them.

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks

Not saying it wasn't possible to make the throw, there's definitely a window there. It's (seemingly) a tough one though and one I'm not sure Mole Eye can make.
True but Graham is a big guy on a little guy one on one and that was easy to see early enough to throw it up against the sideline to make it simple for Graham to at least pick the defender. It's the sort of aggressiveness we need to see instead of a called play to force aggressiveness that he throws when the WR is at a big disadvantage and double covered.

Mitch has everything you want accept awareness and you can't teach it, only coach away from it. It's the also the one thing that's difficult to project out of college and been the downfall of many 1st rounders.

MarkBear

?⬇️
Liked Posts:
Yes, let's just forget that everything up to this point has been a colossal dumpster fire...what a Special person this guy is. Now I know why he throws into triple coverage.

If this is the message Nagy is preaching to his guys then he's more clueless than I though..
Yeah, Lazor kind of said the same thing when he got the play calling duties

MarkBear

?⬇️
Liked Posts:
This is exactly what the coaches are preaching actually. Lazor said one week after the media asked about 3 or 4 game loaing streak and he said “we haven’t lost 3 (or 4) in a row”
Right

Angry Boomer

President Mayhem
Donator
Liked Posts:
But he threw it away from the defenders and picked the best spot where only the WR could get to it while effectively ending the game for the Ravens. 25 TD, 6 INT this year. It's good luck or bad luck when it goes against your stats, not supports them.
He threw it right in the middle of the 3 defenders where his receiver was.. It can be done if you have the skills

SD Bears Fan

Liked Posts:
We preach about Watson and Mahomes (rightly so due to draft class) in comparisons to Mitch. The most recent rookies like Justin Herbert and Joe Burrow (before he got hurt) look so much better then Mitch ever will.

PACE FUCKED UP

Correct!

Those guys are miles ahead of Mitch in year 1 without any preseason!!!!!!! They were also way better in college so nobody can really be that surprised.

hyatt151

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:

If you have a big arm and you're very accurate, you can get away with that once in a while, Mitch has a noodle arm and no accuracy at all