Trubisky: "The focus is on being 1-0"

Liked Posts:
Yes, let's just forget that everything up to this point has been a colossal dumpster fire...what a Special person this guy is. Now I know why he throws into triple coverage.

If this is the message Nagy is preaching to his guys then he's more clueless than I though..

Chicagosports89

Liked Posts:
Yes, let's just forget that everything up to this point has been a colossal dumpster fire...what a Special person this guy is. Now I know why he throws into triple coverage.

If this is the message Nagy is preaching to his guys then he's more clueless than I though..
...what did you expect him to say?

Anytime45

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
I literally laughed out loud at “what a Special person this guy is.”

he’s a week away from doing the Lovie smith “the goal is to be undefeated in the final quarter of our season to get momentum going into next season”

ChiKhan

QB1
Liked Posts:
If I'm going to hate on Mitch it's going to be because of his play on the field not because he said some cliche saying countless of other coaches and players have said before him. That being said they need to have their blinders on and only see what's ahead of them.

Dragon Slayer

Formerly Hawkeye
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:

Reporters should ask him why he continually runs out of bounds for a 3 yard loss when he could just throw the ball out of bounds because there is no intentional grounding outside the pocket in YEAR 4 of his career.

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
I honestly don't want to hear anything from any of these mouth breathers...they are all empty words anyway.

That should be easy because you don't watch the pre-games, games or post-games. You may read the stuff so you can make all of these dramatic threads but everyone knows you don't watch any of it.

Thanks.

mecha

Liked Posts:

kpim7m-03obitbozo6large.jpg

mecha

Liked Posts:
yeah um... long-term, we don't want that. he's gone no matter what, so I don't think if he scores 32 touchdowns against 5 interceptions is going to matter.

RubberBanMan

I’m just a fan
Donator
Liked Posts:

This is exactly what the coaches are preaching actually. Lazor said one week after the media asked about 3 or 4 game loaing streak and he said “we haven’t lost 3 (or 4) in a row”

bearsforever

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
"There's still plenty of football left to play" - Lovie Smith

CRM 114

Premium Member
Donator
Liked Posts:

You’ve been told to stop making threads numerous times now. This is your last warning before you are reported for spamming.

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:

Do you think if he said exactly what you wanted to hear, it would make him a better player?

sevvy

Get rich, or try dying
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
I honestly think Trubisky lights it up against Detroit.

This is what I'm afraid of. The Lions are just bad enough for the Bears to beat them. :(