Trubisky to Steelers

EDPeezy

Liked Posts:
I don’t really give a shit about Trubisky or the Steelers, but as a Mitch truther it’s in my best interest to see him play well.

For me it all revolves around winning years old Internet arguments. Redeem me Mitch.

UChiLAbear

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. UCLA Bruins
I'm soooooooooooo glad Mitch signed with my second favorite team..... I've ALWAYS been a fan of Mitch's. Pittsburgh will know how to work with him. They r NOT what r Bears have been in the SB Era....8 SBs with 6 wins..... When he success there, you won't hear it from my me......I'll sit back and let his play do the talking....unless someone becomes an a-hole.
Rhetorically speaking....Would one really think that Mitch's 6TD game vs TB was luck? What about the drive that "set-up" 'The Double Doink'".....was that his fault? In his rookie season the winning drive vs Baltimore IN Baltimore when they really were good? There r other games as well.

Tomlin is not like r previous "coach"....... he and the organization know what they're doing.
Also....I'm a Penn St fan.....really like to c Da Bears draft Jahan Dotson....he IS a playmaker.

For anyone who cares......my mom was a Pennsylvanian, that's why PA. teams r my second favorite.

Bust

Liked Posts:
Doesn't sound like he was guaranteed the #1 job. Probably came down to years. Giants probably offered 1 year, the Steelers 2.

"This was the best opportunity for me and my family ... the best way to get back on the field and try to win games ... You've got to go out and earn it," he told Fowler.

In Pittsburgh, he will compete with Mason Rudolph for the starting quarterback position. The Steelers also have former first-rounder Dwayne Haskins on their roster, and general manager Kevin Colbert said earlier this month he expected to go into training camp with four quarterbacks on the roster.

Angry Boomer

President Mayhem
Donator
Liked Posts:
Doesn't sound like he was guaranteed the #1 job. Probably came down to years. Giants probably offered 1 year, the Steelers 2.

"This was the best opportunity for me and my family ... the best way to get back on the field and try to win games ... You've got to go out and earn it," he told Fowler.

In Pittsburgh, he will compete with Mason Rudolph for the starting quarterback position. The Steelers also have former first-rounder Dwayne Haskins on their roster, and general manager Kevin Colbert said earlier this month he expected to go into training camp with four quarterbacks on the roster.
Rudolph is garbage..I watch the Steelers whenever I can because if I wasn't born a Bears fan, I would have been a Steeler fan. Trubisky should beat him out for the starter

UChiLAbear

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. UCLA Bruins
I swear some of you must not have friends that root for other teams. I'm already getting texts about this. I fucking hate Mitch.
Every Bear fan has taken crap over Mitch.....I say.."welcome to the club"....lighten up fellow Bear fan...lol

vinson555

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Man... I hope the Steelers know they going 16 and 0 on my madden team next year.

mbison

Liked Posts:
He might be the “starter” right now but let’s wait until the draft is over before banking on it. Matt Flynn thought he was a starter too and then they drafted a guy named Russell Wilson. The rest is history

UChiLAbear

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. UCLA Bruins
Eh, if he's the starter, it will reveal two things that will be no real surprise to anyone:

1. His ceiling is adequate starter; if things are kept simple, he'll thrive in favorable matchups, and struggle when good teams prepare well and exploit his weaknesses.

2. Nagy sucked so bad that he was unable to even get "adequate starter" out of him.
I pick.........Door #2 Monty

Diehardfan

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
I find this very interesting. We will finally find out why a mega high pick failed here. Was it Pace's inability to recognize talent? Nagy's coaching/offense? Or is Trubisky just a bad, overblown QB?

Probably a combination of all three.....but....should he really blossom in Pittsburgh, it's a pretty good bet you won't see Pace anywhere near a GM office again or Nagy a HC. Those two are probably praying he continues to be shit.

Tillman33

Liked Posts:
Steelers wowwww. He’s going to have a HOF career now