Trubisky to Steelers

Angry Boomer

President Mayhem
Donator
Liked Posts:
Plus.....imho.....The Steelers r Da Bears of a "long ago time, far, far away"......lol
Ever since about 86 I have said the Steelers and Bears play the same type football, but the Steelers are way better at it. Excepting 2005-2006

sevvy

Get rich, or try dying
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
My friend that I watch football with is a Steelers fan. I'll be watching his games again. Lol. I'm actually kinda stoked. Interested to see what he can do with a franchise that is competent.

UChiLAbear

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. UCLA Bruins
yep. good thing he went to a place that does well drafted and building around its qb. always liked PIT but now i root against them.
Very astute....The Steelers DON'T trade away picks.....the last time I remember them trading up was for the Safety from the hated ones.....USC.....Who did the shampoo commercials with Mahomes.....don't ask me to spell his name.......heck...I can't even pronounce it correctly ...no disrespect to him....AND he was on SB XL winning team.

Last edited:

UChiLAbear

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. UCLA Bruins
My boss is a Steelers fan. And I quote:

"So they went from not being able to pass more than five yards, to not being able to pass more than ten yards?"
Just because he's a fan, doesn't means he knows what he is taking about....... I'm not saying he does or doesn't........,.Steelers want to win.... NOT make "Fantasy Fans" happy

UChiLAbear

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. UCLA Bruins
I find this very interesting. We will finally find out why a mega high pick failed here. Was it Pace's inability to recognize talent? Nagy's coaching/offense? Or is Trubisky just a bad, overblown QB?

Probably a combination of all three.....but....should he really blossom in Pittsburgh, it's a pretty good bet you won't see Pace anywhere near a GM office again or Nagy a HC. Those two are probably praying he continues to be shit.
Great post! And I'll bet u r right......at least with that last "coach".....they would wish ill will on another just to satisfy their selfish pride.

UChiLAbear

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. UCLA Bruins
Ever since about 86 I have said the Steelers and Bears play the same type football, but the Steelers are way better at it. Excepting 2005-2006
Those '70s Steelers were the Papa Bear teams reincarnated

Black Rainbow

ChatGPT Created Account
Liked Posts:
Just heard this now..

Effing hilarious. Mitch went to a solid organization that can make QBs successful. A couple years back both Roethlisberger and Rudolph went down and the Steelers 3rd stringer was playing well. (Cannot remember his name.)

The Bears just might deserve Mitch getting a career year in Pittsburgh.

Tillman33

Liked Posts:
Mitch is going to have a Hall of Fame career now IMO. The story writes itself the down and out QB who steps into the legends shoes and succeeds.

The Steelers are a big boy organization they don’t play around. The Bears are wimps period.

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
I wonder if his contract surpasses what Pace gave Glennon. I’m guessing something similar.
That would be over $25m in todays NFL dollars.:oops:
That O should be navigate-able for him.

Briggs is GOAT

Liked Posts:
The Steelers have a great defense and lots of weapons on offense. He should be able to play decently well and win games. Mitch to the playoffs most likely if he can stay healthy.

Gustavus Adolphus

?‍♂️?
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nebraska Cornhuskers
  2. Villanova Wildcats
Steelers to win Super Bowl, confirmed.

Penny Traitor

バカでも才能は一つ
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
Just because he's a fan, doesn't means he knows what he is taking about....... I'm not saying he does or doesn't........,.Steelers want to win.... NOT make "Fantasy Fans" happy

This reminded me of another funny football related thing my boss once said. A few of us casually brought up fantasy football once in his company and he thought that was "the all female football league that play in their underwear".

I don't think he knows much more about Trubisky than whatever he has heard via whatever media he gets his sports news from. He only sees the Bears play when they play the Steelers despite living in Chicago.

msadows

Liked Posts:
Wish him great fortune.

I just don't see him improving his accuracy, even if he somehow learned to read defenses.

Myk

85in25
Liked Posts:
I'm amazed. I figured he'd get a try at being a starter again but I was expecting it to happen with team that has a little less respect.
Well, Mitch, this is your make it or break it opportunity. If you fail there you're done.

jsu34

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Steelers fans are iften not the sharpest knives in the drawer. I should know. I've followed them since 1970.

They make bears fans seem like nobel prize winners.

Bust

Liked Posts:
I'm amazed. I figured he'd get a try at being a starter again but I was expecting it to happen with team that has a little less respect.
Well, Mitch, this is your make it or break it opportunity. If you fail there you're done.

Am surprised he didn't wait it out and committed so quickly.